Modern game - mobility is everything

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kent mentioned an interesting stat on 360 - the Riff have the lowest post-contact metres of any side in the comp!
Apparently because they are more focussed on getting to ground with a quick ptb than struggling to make a few extra metres...
Helps when you have big ass props with excellent skills I guess...
It's a fair call and not a Kent fan....actually the opposite.
the momentum of the ruck is what generates the opportunity to really open up that "big play" and by winning the quick play, it gives the attacking formation time to execute with space and cohesion and on the other end, the defence is still backing away and has no time to reset, only panick in a confused formation that can be picked apart.

It's a fair call and not a Kent fan....actually the opposite.
the momentum of the ruck is what generates the opportunity to really open up that "big play" and by winning the quick play, it gives the attacking formation time to execute with space and cohesion and on the other end, the defence is still backing away and has no time to reset, only panick in a confused formation that can be picked apart.
Don't get me wrong... I hate Kent, I get a little puke in the back of my throat every time he speaks...
Just found this an interesting stat that goes against what u would expect from Leota, JFH and co...

The Relentless Hyenas

See the source image

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7