MMMMAAAAANNNNNLLLLLLLYYYYYY!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MMMAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY!

MMMAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY!

2011 NRL CHAMPIONS!!

manly17.jpg

Back from the game beautiful feeling "EIGHT IS GREAT"!!!!!

The MMMMAAAAANNNNNLLLLLLLYYYYYY chants were awesome at the game. I think a poll needs to be had and we vote this no1 over Manly clap clap clap. Have only just returned home to Canberra and hope it comes through in the telecast. OUTSTANDING!!!!

Masked Eagle said:
The MMMMAAAAANNNNNLLLLLLLYYYYYY chants were awesome at the game. I think a poll needs to be had and we vote this no1 over Manly clap clap clap. Have only just returned home to Canberra and hope it comes through in the telecast. OUTSTANDING!!!!

I can honestly say that watching the game at home, I didn't really hear any of the "MMMMAAAAANNNNNLLLLLLLYYYYYY" or any other Manly type chants. I have recorded the game and will watch it again to see if I missed them on first watch.

Jethro said:
Masked Eagle said:

I can honestly say that watching the game at home, I didn't really hear any of the "MMMMAAAAANNNNNLLLLLLLYYYYYY" or any other Manly type chants. I have recorded the game and will watch it again to see if I missed them on first watch.

Just finished watching it and I'm disappointed to say you couldn't hear the screaming at all. Bugger.

Masked Eagle said:
Jethro said:
Masked Eagle said:

Just finished watching it and I'm disappointed to say you couldn't hear the screaming at all. Bugger.

At the time, I just put it down to our crowd being drowned out by the Warriors crowd and their bandwagon supporters.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4