mitchell pearce

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Big_Tallz

Pearce in state of origin was the wrong choice he had a shocker he lack the experience he made bad choices and the best bit of his game was a down point his kicking was shocking.

Unbelievably rubbish display. Wrong options, poor execution, just all round piss poor.

Lacks the experience? He's the most capped 1/2 for NSW and has never improved from when he first wasn't good enough to be picked!

Played 12 and won 3 I think. Stuffed up from the start runs a great ball work session with no opposition from all accounts.

Reynolds and Sutton for next year.

Pearce wasn't on his own. How many chances is Jennings gonna get in origin. At least the Morris brothers and Dugan stood up tonight. Jennings was butterfingers.

I'm not going to bag Daley he did a good job but I don't understand why he like Ricky before him start choc from the bench. He's as good as bird.

voicefromthehill said:
A step too far with that comment mate

Agreed and his comment has been removed.

Jethro said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
Adam Reynolds and Carney for me. Carney has been outstanding the past few weeks.

I don't know why Carney was dumped in the first place.

Maloney's goal kicking and club combination with Pearce is probably what edged him in the selector's minds

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4