mitchell pearce

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan said:
"name one current player who is better than Pearce that's not a Queenslander".

Now he did say "Not a Queenslander"......Foz :p

I think that's THE problem though. The NSW selectors and coaching staff don't see anyone who can do a better job. They are trying to build a team around certain players, but unfortunately in Pearce they have chosen someone who has proven time and time again that while he's a good, solid #7 at club level, his best rep level is City vs Country at best (maybe PM's XIII).

Have to also agree that the Chooks have actually handled this well. 20k is a pretty hefty fine and he has been stood down for a game. Pity the league doesn't have the same common sense (how can they with a slimy used car/insurance salesman like Greenturd at the helm?)

I wonder if Lozza watches Manly games and wishes DCE and Foz (when neither is out injured) were Blues? All things being equal, over 3 games that would go a ways to showing how good Thurston and Cronk really are when they are up against an equally talented and successful duo.

Pearce apologized to everyone but the woman he lunged at :huh:

Manly had 4 weeks and 100k as the benchmark, so the Chooks brushed it under the carpet with the measly one week and 20k fine. :mad:

Hope that Lozza has the balls to give some other Player a chance and we can at least get curious about the Blues' chances :idea:

I didn't know where to stick this (lol) but I don't wanna start a million new threads on every small thing (that's what she said)...but I came across this (lol)....

The Warriors are swiftly moving on from the latest off-field incident involving one of their players.

Fullback Sam Tomkins has been fined by the club after admitting urinating in public early on Sunday morning on the Gold Coast following the Warriors' victory.

.....Seems to be 'water under the bridge' (lol) but didn't choc and mason, etc get a lot more print space + fines+ stand downs etc?

http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/auckland/news/sprug/1546234722-rugby-league--warriors-move-on-from-tomkins-incident

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6