mitchell pearce

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just another tick in the "Tatts and increased levels of dropkick behavior" column----no i did not say "all" but i am implying a large majority after a certain surface area has been reached and exceeded.

I'm surprised it got to the papers. Where were the expected and appropriate levels of Politis cover up. Someone at the Rorters is gona get their rear kicked tomorrow and it won't be Mitchell.

mickqld said:
Where were the expected and appropriate levels of Politis cover up.
Who knows? Maybe the influence was indeed exercised to keep the charge down to a minor one instead of something more substantial.

And maybe Mitchell is already cracking under the pressure...even BEFORE he's picked.

Very strange timing to go on a bender.

Must be a deal the rorters have done with greenturd to detract the media from his indiscretions whilst at the dogs. In return greenturd will turn poor little mitchy into the victim here

Sounds like there may be more to the story. Reports on ch 9 of a distressed girl making a complaint to police about Pearce and something being caught on CCTV.

Pepi said:
Sounds like there may be more to the story. Reports on ch 9 of a distressed girl making a complaint to police about Pearce and something being caught on CCTV.

Must be why they want they want to sign Blake Ferguson. He can teach Mitchell how to treat a lady.
Where are our Rooster trolls now?

Be careful what you believe, we here at Manly, should for obvious reasons, be very skeptical about what is alleged, the details of that, before we move on to whether there's any truth to those allegations.

It may turn out to be a storm in a teacup, and the female involved may be some kind of trouble maker, intoxicated, and not clear or exaggerating in her explanations of what Pearce did or said.

Yes, i agree he's not SOO quality but keeps getting picked, cause there is a paucity of Blues talent in that position for SOO level. Carney is not fit half the time. However, i think Jack Littlejohn, Wagga heritage, will fix all that by next year ! :idea:

Allegedly kicked out of 2 pubs

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8843059

If there is any consistency in the NRL he should get 8 weeks... whether it is true or not.

MadMarcus said:
Allegedly kicked out of 2 pubs

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8843059

If there is any consistency in the NRL he should get 8 weeks... whether it is true or not.

NSW fans hope so

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Be careful what you believe, we here at Manly, should for obvious reasons, be very skeptical about what is alleged, the details of that, before we move on to whether there's any truth to those allegations.

It may turn out to be a storm in a teacup, and the female involved may be some kind of trouble maker, intoxicated, and not clear or exaggerating in her explanations of what Pearce did or said.

Yes, i agree he's not SOO quality but keeps getting picked, cause there is a paucity of Blues talent in that position for SOO level. Carney is not fit half the time. However, i think Jack Littlejohn, Wagga heritage, will fix all that by next year ! :idea:

I'm with you EagleFromMay1967. We all cry foul about being hung out to dry by the media and everyone jumping to conclusions when it's one of our own....and rightly so. And given the bs that happened there! And yet we can condemn someone quickly on the same basis.

As for Origin. It's not his fault there is no-one better. I keep hearing from people constantly death riding Pearce, but who else is there? Reynolds? Even Souths fans think he sucks now. Hodkinson? Wallace? I tell you what the names are getting pretty thin!

Personally I think we need to make the most of our 5/8. Pearce is a serviceable type of halfback. Solid and tough, without being spectacular, so let's put in a 5/8 with a bit of pizazz. Whether that's then a Hayne, Carney, Mullen? Or maybe we just don't have the halves in NSW and need to have ball playing forwards? I don't know.

Good to see the boys out on a big night in the lead up to Origin.

At least they'll be piss fit!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6