Missing thread about Bozo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More disturbing is the suggestion the articles removal on this site is as a result of actions of the club.

I thought this was a real swinging dick type of site.
Once the article was removed from The Roar and no longer in the public domain (for whatever reason), it became problematic to also have it published here.

I get where Dan is positioned and why he had to close the thread for legal reasons, but I say to certain figures in management of this proud club I love " stop wasting you time reading supporters forum , certain media articles and start getting back to doing your real job of fixing this club back to it's rightful position of a NRL powerhouse club which at the moment we are a basket case and the laughing stock of other clubs and the NRL

Just to say again Dan if you read this post I agree why you had to take down a certain thread.

Last edited:
It was removed from the roar for legal reasons it was also removed from here.
The reason we don't like to post articles from other sites is we then become legally liable if the article has any legal ramifications.
We have had more than one request through various solicitors and the nsw court to remove posts in the past.

It's easy to sit back and say just leave it up but who is going to feed my family and pay legal fees fighting that sort of fight?
At the end of the day the person who writes and posts it is legally responsible for what they post I only act on the legal requests that come through and take appropriate action on those requests

It was removed from the roar for legal reasons it was also removed from here.
The reason we don't like to post articles from other sites is we then become legally liable if the article has any legal ramifications.
We have had more than one request through various solicitors and the nsw court to remove posts in the past.

It's easy to sit back and say just leave it up but who is going to feed my family and pay legal fees fighting that sort of fight?
At the end of the day the person who writes and posts it is legally responsible for what they post I only act on the legal requests that come through and take appropriate action on those requests

My article was removed for serious legal reasons? Damn.

All I know was that I was asked to remove it from two different sources, I had one action to take from there which was to remove it, I don't know anymore than that

Just as an FYI these requests often come through in the middle of my night. Luckily that rarely happens by phone calls these days but i do get calls, not from the club about them

Keith writing with style is all very well, but take a crash course in defamation law, it will help your career.

Defamation? Really? First of all I thought defamation law is supposed to only actually be a thing if the party doing the defamation is credible enough to tarnish the one they are defaming. I am a random dude on the internet so who the hell cares about what I have to think?

Second of all, what in that article could be constructed as incorrect which is a key part of defamation? His family have jobs at the organization, his son only ever played when he was coach, Manly have gained and lost all of those players and we have lost 7 games in a row.

To post such negative comments about Fulton and the club is poor form.
I can't believe this guy is now your hero, because he slagged off a club legend.
No matter what you all think of Bob Fulton, he deserves respect IMO. He has done a hell of a lot more than some of the stone throwers venting their spleen on here.
Yes he deserves critical assessment, but not by the lynch mob on here. As I have said repeatedly, if you do not have a watertight source that you are positive about, then it is all hot air and guess work. Reading stuff on social media or hearing stories third hand does not make you a seer, but a destructive fool.
This website is for you to share your like minded conversations, show some passion, get a little angry....but not to damn and rubbish your own club and the people who work hard to keep it living and breathing.
I am all for free speech, but how about we get a little perspective here.
The joint is under enough pressure as it is. If you don't like what Fulton has done or is doing, the points have been now made loud and clear.
How about we just abide by the umpire on such things and lay off the bloke.

Last edited:
Defamation? Really? First of all I thought defamation law is supposed to only actually be a thing if the party doing the defamation is credible enough to tarnish the one they are defaming. I am a random dude on the internet so who the hell cares about what I have to think?

Second of all, what in that article could be constructed as incorrect which is a key part of defamation? His family have jobs at the organization, his son only ever played when he was coach, Manly have gained and lost all of those players and we have lost 7 games in a row.

As SER8 said do a crash course in liable and defamation. Your understanding is incorrect. There have also been fairly significant changes within the last 10 years around laws particularly in relation to the internet.

If you damage someone's reputation you are responsible for the damages. In some countries such as the one I currently live in that is both a criminal and civil matter.

Think before you post, hiding behind a "random name on the internet" is very shaky ground. I post under my name particularly because it also helps me temper what I say

Having an opinion doesn't equate with negativity.:shake:

The weekend Radio/Media were plastered with Cleary v Fulton story.

My comment about the infamous slogan was directed at our continued factional Management and not the Roar article.@:rolleyes:

The article is just an opinion piece, whereas the sacking/reinstatement of KFulton is a fact and points to continued disharmony off the field :cool:

The Fans and the Players expected unity once the Majority Ownership took hold in October 2014 @:cool:
What do you know about what actually happened with the sacking apart from the stories in the papers ?
How do you know that there is no overall unity at the club ?
Which club or family does not have issues ?
What position do you hold at the club ?
1429399797-todd-goldman-miss-know-it-all.jpg

That comment about defamation was just a guess, I don't know what you wrote. Maybe someone thought you broke their copyright!

@Dan

All well explained, let's lock the thread now otherwise even though the article isn't there doesn't mean more damage wont be done.

You should have just posted you hoped a player dies.

Apparently that's ok in 'the online world.'

lol @ "I'm all for free speech....now lets abide by the umpire's decision."

What do you know about what actually happened with the sacking apart from the stories in the papers ?
How do you know that there is no overall unity at the club ?
Which club or family does not have issues ?
What position do you hold at the club ?
View attachment 4984
Just what I read and heard on the News like everyone else on here.:nerd:

I was thinking earlier of which other Club has these backroom issues and the Dogs are the only ones that are similar @:cool:

I am a paid up Member at the Club so am vested in its success :dollar:

Thanks for asking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8