Missing thread about Bozo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Was reading a really good thread about Bozo but it looks to have gone missing as I went from page one to page two?

Was reading a really good thread about Bozo but it looks to have gone missing as I went from page one to page two?
I'd suggest there's been some pressure put in to remove.

It was what most of the punters are thinking , but fairly " inflammatory " at the end of the day!!

If ti was removed there had to be a good reason - perhaps it is best not to speculate and create any further issues

Robert "Bob" Fulton AM (born 1 December 1947 in Warrington, England) is a retired Australian rugby league football player, coach and commentator. Fulton played, coached, selected for and has commentated on the game with great success at the highest levels and has been named amongst Australia's greatest rugby league players of the 20th century.[2]

As a player Fulton won three premierships with the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles in the 1970s, the last as captain. He represented for the Australian national side on thirty-five occasions, seven times as captain. He had a long coaching career at the first grade level, taking Manly to premiership victory in 1987 and 1996. He coached the Australian national team to thirty-nine Tests and World Cup games. He was a New South Wales State selector and a national selector. He is currently a radio commentator with 2GB. In 1985 he was selected as one of the initial four post-war "Immortals" of the Australian game and in 2008 he was named in Australia's team of the century.
Fulton the Immortal has won more premierships as a player and coach than any other in the history of our proud club and there is more to come !!!
9124b405641c1ca2ca5b2cd3ba3155b8.jpg

Good to know the priorities of Manly

1) Internet opinions
n) Team results
@:rolleyes:

Poor Cleary must be really feeling the heat if Roar articles are such an affront @:cool:

#StrongerTogether :rofl:
We are not stronger together with negative nellies .I would say we are stronger without anyone with agendas and negativity.
A message to all the doom and gloomers
Person-Interrupted-300x194.jpg

We are not stronger together with negative nellies .I would say we are stronger without anyone with agendas and negativity.
A message to all the doom and gloomers
View attachment 4983
Having an opinion doesn't equate with negativity.:shake:

The weekend Radio/Media were plastered with Cleary v Fulton story.

My comment about the infamous slogan was directed at our continued factional Management and not the Roar article.@:rolleyes:

The article is just an opinion piece, whereas the sacking/reinstatement of KFulton is a fact and points to continued disharmony off the field :cool:

The Fans and the Players expected unity once the Majority Ownership took hold in October 2014 @:cool:

More disturbing is the suggestion the articles removal on this site is as a result of actions of the club.

I thought this was a real swinging dick type of site.

It's not the first one mate, another was removed earlier in the year!

I get where Dan's positioned, after all it's his arse on the line, so let's not be too critical of the position he's being placed under.

But as I say above , hypocritical when you consider there's thousands out there who still can!

Last edited:
It is always good to review what you write. What I think is worthwhile to print, someone else may take offence. I always need to careful when talking about someone else. I know threads, blogs and twitter can dish up some dreadful comments ; nevertheless you can still courteously put over strong views if you use enough care. Self-censorship is a helpful start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4