Missing in action (MIA)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll tell you all why many of these posters no longer post, it's likely to be the same reason I stopped and have only just begun again. It's due to the PC world we now live in. I recall the great days of the MWSE site where anything ruled. Full swearing and heated personal exchanges. Where are they here? Gone. All nicely sanitised now. No swearing etc and all very tame. Same vibe that now exists in Nanny State NSW.
Not sure I agree but there used to be a level of respect and differing views (which were respected) that does not happen on here anymore

I'll tell you all why many of these posters no longer post, it's likely to be the same reason I stopped and have only just begun again. It's due to the PC world we now live in. I recall the great days of the MWSE site where anything ruled. Full swearing and heated personal exchanges. Where are they here? Gone. All nicely sanitised now. No swearing etc and all very tame. Same vibe that now exists in Nanny State NSW.

Not sure what full on swearing debates have got to do with political correctness. Manly supporters range across all ages and I think this site and community does a fair job in providing a balanced environment. Horses for courses maybe and perhaps League Unlimited would satisfy your cravings.

See Brazda you've fallen for it hook,line and sinker. PC. Which stands for political correctedness. Don't worry about kids coming on here. They are wiser than all the PC brigade think and can handle a bit of swearing, very easily.

I wonder how many people don't come here much because they have lost interest in the club because of the BS that's gone on.

It's a great service dan offers but when they have systematically stripped the clubs culture and everything and everyone who rebuilt the club after the merger. It's hard to retain interest.

I wonder how many people don't come here much because they have lost interest in the club because of the BS that's gone on.

It's a great service dan offers but when they have systematically stripped the clubs culture and everything and everyone who rebuilt the club after the merger. It's hard to retain interest.

Cycles Cameron. Remember the cycles.

See Brazda you've fallen for it hook,line and sinker. PC. Which stands for political correctedness. Don't worry about kids coming on here. They are wiser than all the PC brigade think and can handle a bit of swearing, very easily.

Thanks bazeagle for explaining what PC is short for although you seem to have a stray ED in there. Maybe that is short for erectile dysfunction or extremely disappointing? I'm sure that many of the kids can handle a bit of swearing but why not demonstrate to them that it is possible to have a conversation without swearing in every sentence. Forget the kids though, I'm a 47 year old male and I don't want to read post after post with excessive or over the top swearing. That doesn't make me PC, just normal I think.

PC. Which stands for political correctedness.
Baz makes a good point. For those incapable of following a train of thought and raising a rational argument, it must be incredibly frustrating when normal online bullying, and normal racist or sexist remarks, are constantly challenged by other posters. It's PC gone mad!

Brazda and SER8
The conservative PC rules for just about everything is so pervasive that you guys can't see it. It's a constant and relentless controlling process and on and on it goes. Just ask some of your mates and if they think they're out of earshot you may hear what people really feel and think but such is the iron grip people often won't open up. The sanitisation of this site and before it the MWSE forum are perfect examples of this process. I better watch what I type though, I may get censored.

Brazda and SER8
The conservative PC rules for just about everything is so pervasive that you guys can't see it. It's a constant and relentless controlling process and on and on it goes. Just ask some of your mates and if they think they're out of earshot you may hear what people really feel and think but such is the iron grip people often won't open up. The sanitisation of this site and before it the MWSE forum are perfect examples of this process. I better watch what I type though, I may get censored.
A quick question (and a serious one) in what way is this place sanitised?

Brazda and SER8
Things are rarely censored here Baz. I'd reply but I'm too depressed right now, having heard about Walker. That bloody idiot :mad:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2