Missed the game, what happened?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We play like pillow biters, and wouldn't be surprised if Riki's men give us a touch up next week.
The retard is back LOL
Please+excuse+this+imbecile+she+is+not+acting+in+the+_02ff10a26f87219ba33ba03969fd8694.jpg

Have you been smoking weed, the :swear:ing club let the two best halves in the competition walk......... This infield **** stems from the top, without a doubt.
I don't believe anybody intentionally let 2 halves go.
There were obviously other reasons for their signing elsewhere. Sure it looks like it's all money related but I believe other factors were in there too.
Foran and Watmough have both mentioned they wanted to play under someone else. Maybe there's a bit of a subtle message in there.

I don't believe anybody intentionally let 2 halves go.
There were obviously other reasons for their signing elsewhere. Sure it looks like it's all money related but I believe other factors were in there too.
Foran and Watmough have both mentioned they wanted to play under someone else. Maybe there's a bit of a subtle message in there.
Wake up feathered friend the message was $$$

Wake up feathered friend the message was $$$
Look at the bigger picture then, the constant upgrades to the contracts for DCE and Foran is the reason the club hasn't been able to afford to buy any better big guys over the last few years.
So yeah let's keep the superstar halves and watch them get shut down week after week cos we can't afford the big guys they need to make room for them to work their magic.

Yeah we didn't win a premiership in 2011 on the back of DCE and Foran, we won it on the back of the best pack and bench and being strong across the park. They were rookies then and their influence on how the team went was negligible.

We have only two forwards now that are top tier; Ballin and Buhrer. The rest wouldn't get a run in other top teams; Souths, Roosters, Dogs.

Time to lay some money out for top notch forwards, if there are any available.

Look at the bigger picture then, the constant upgrades to the contracts for DCE and Foran is the reason the club hasn't been able to afford to buy any better big guys over the last few years.
So yeah let's keep the superstar halves and watch them get shut down week after week cos we can't afford the big guys they need to make room for them to work their magic.

We all but had DCE signed, then with the change of ownership we low balled him.
When it became obvious that we couldn't afford to retain both halves management should have used some nous and made a wiser choice....in hindsight we let cherry walk and bowed and scrapped to Foran, only to find that DCE was not only the better player but the better person.

First half was a shocker (37% possession, errors, no aggression, defence moving sideways)

Second half improved slightly, defence was ok, attack was terrible. Had ample opportunities to score 2 tries and win the match. Foran can't ball play, Mateo was playing out of position and smashed in defence, DCE had no one outside dangerous to pass too, attack was so predictable, slow and boring. Dragons goal line defence was good and had plenty of energy. Disappointing night! Injuries really taking a toll. Jake T, DCE and Snake tried hard.

We all but had DCE signed, then with the change of ownership we low balled him.
When it became obvious that we couldn't afford to retain both halves management should have used some nous and made a wiser choice....in hindsight we let cherry walk and bowed and scrapped to Foran, only to find that DCE was not only the better player but the better person.
I can't begrudge any player leaving for bigger dollars that can set them up for life.
It only takes one key injury and their career can be over in the blink of an eye.
I don't know either of them personally and don't really wish to judge either of them based on reports from biased and twisted media franchises or statements from a club that for years have carried on like children and bungled everything and will only tell you what they can to try and cover their own asses.

Confused, disjointed, lack of energy, hungrier opposition, Need 50% improvement.....

The thing that p&&ses me off that the press are saying both titans and eels will now be premiership contenders that they have bought a championship half each. Whereas we withdrew offers etc etc and let other clubs take all our players.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6