Mid Season Slumps

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Over the years most teams have had a two to three game slump at some stage. Even great Manly teams in the 80s and 90s have suffered from this and it is incredibly hard to maintain your form every week. 26 weeks is a long season and I reckon we have done very well with what we have had at our disposal. Apart from the Souths game we have overperformed - winning a number of games noone could realistically have expected to take. No team can win every game - even the great sides have lost the odd game to weaker opposition here and there!

A good thing about this season is that we have not lost any more than one game at a time and after each loss we have bounced back okay.

Now comes the hard part of the season when we are no longer a surprise packet, our tactics are well known and are weaknesses are plain for all to see.

Can we avoid the slump that most teams have suffered this year?

we are in a slump atm, we were just lucky that we had the hopeless knights.

a good showing against the improving bulldogs will add to our confidence.

our defence is dodgy atm, i hope des goes back to learning the basics and just drilling home the importance of trusting your inside man.......CHRIS HICKS lol

Well it depends on our forwards, we would have been smashed by half the comp up front today

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4