Michael Gordan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

stlth15

with Jorge possibly playing his last game, would Michael Gordon who is playing brilliantly for the Rooters, be an option for us next year. He's off contract, can play wing and is a gun goal kicker??

Backup for turbo, experience, safe as houses under the bomb, scores plenty of points and is 10x a better option than Johnathan wright. Is that enough logic?

Jorge will be fine, his speed isn't his strength. Knee won't affect him badly.
The thing about it is they were shopping him around a few months ago , and this injury will make sure of it . Hope im wrong.

I've always rated Gordon and if I needed someone to kick a goal to save my life ( or win a motza ) then he'd be one of three I'd pick - with JT and Croker - but I'd say he'll be off to the ESL for a well earned payday.
I reckon he was only signed to a 1yr deal at the chooks as it suited both parties, he could show Latrell what is expected and it gives him his 1st grade game quota to qualify for the ESL.
Two years ago I'd say a definite yes, but not for 2018 unfortunately.

I've always rated Gordon and if I needed someone to kick a goal to save my life ( or win a motza ) then he'd be one of three I'd pick - with JT and Croker - but I'd say he'll be off to the ESL for a well earned payday.
I reckon he was only signed to a 1yr deal at the chooks as it suited both parties, he could show Latrell what is expected and it gives him his 1st grade game quota to qualify for the ESL.
Two years ago I'd say a definite yes, but not for 2018 unfortunately.
Id take Croker over the others mate , for obvious reasons.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8