Michael Ennis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He lives across the road from one of my mates and have met him briefly over some beers a couple of times. Doesn't give much away, very cagey (understandably) in talking to some nuff nuffs who want to talk footy. But gives the impression he is a tough and loyal bugger who you would want in the trenches. So, I reckon he will be a huge asset for us this year.

He seems to leave a trail of success wherever he leaves but it's a mess after wards never upwards trajectory. Bulldogs, Sharks, then Raiders Anne Parramatta as a coach.

He seems to leave a trail of success wherever he leaves but it's a mess after wards never upwards trajectory. Bulldogs, Sharks, then Raiders Anne Parramatta as a coach.
I suspect,like many on this thread,you are over playing the impact he,like 99% of assistant coaches,has on a teams fortunes,especially someone like Ennis,who is only at the club a few times a week.Not saying he’s had or will have,no impact on players,but at the end of the day,it’s the head coach that has the final say and who’s head is on the chopping block.
Manly have won 8 premierships with a few very strong minded men as coach.Do you think Fulton or Des would allow their assistant coaches to have too big an influence?

Has Ennis helped Croker and Lawton become better hookers in 2024?
Neither are creative players in the ruck area and they don’t run the ball enough.

They can both tackle and don’t lack effort, I don’t think their games have grown this season, hopefully Gordon has worked on his fitness and defence as he has more creativity than both Croker and Lawton put together.

Mick coaches an under 11s team in the cronulla comp. Forgive me as I can't remember if it's De le Salle or gymeah. But he has these boys already on diets and nutrition plans, makes sure the parents see to that, they don't eat rubbish. Runs drills and shapes with them well beyond the years of an under 11s team. Well coached team. Different beast to the NRL obviously but there is no doubt there is a good coach there

Mick coaches an under 11s team in the cronulla comp. Forgive me as I can't remember if it's De le Salle or gymeah. But he has these boys already on diets and nutrition plans, makes sure the parents see to that, they don't eat rubbish. Runs drills and shapes with them well beyond the years of an under 11s team. Well coached team. Different beast to the NRL obviously but there is no doubt there is a good coach there
Maybe we can pinch a few for next week.

Or a complete farken lunatic! What under 11 coach on this planet has kids on nutrition plans and diets. Fairdinkum.

Or a complete farken lunatic! What under 11 coach on this planet has kids on nutrition plans and diets. Fairdinkum.
Maybe its something their parents should already be doing? Its teaching them good habits at a young age. I know for me, I can't get my boy to eat anything close to remotely healthy. So maybe not such a bad thing for those parents???

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8