MIA [Merged Thread]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
False modesty is unbecoming. Just because you raise your elbows in the tackle doesn't mean you aren't smart. In fact, quite the opposite!
It's apparently technically legal these days.
Depending on who you play for of course...

Happily Manly
Harveys Elbow
and Snake (I do remember him saying he was pissed off with the lot of us and taking a break), but he is missed.

(I tried finding the thread for this, but I’m fuked with the search thingo.)

Anyone other regular posters missing?

Batty ? Snake "s posts were insightful and shame that he seemed to get riled up on a really non footy related matter and to lose interest in occasionally posting but would be good to have both of these back As well as other previous regulars H M , Harvey and Brad . Much better to have the " We:ll win this " statement with Brad "s imprimatur .

The off season can be a difficult place on ST, so many get pissed off and leave during this time.

Back at about “ post 100” ( my next post will be number 30,000) @Dan contacted me after I got highly pissed off about something said to me and suggested I take ST with a grain of salt.

Ive since done that for the last 29899 posts !!

The off season can be a difficult place on ST, so many get pissed off and leave during this time.

Back at about “ post 100” ( my next post will be number 30,000) @Dan contacted me after I got highly pissed off about something said to me and suggested I take ST with a grain of salt.

Make that 30,000th one a good one !!!!!!!!!!!

PS - don't reply to this saying "I will" - LOL !!!

Their not MIA, they just can't get a word in with Mark clogging up the system! :giggle:

Batty ? Snake "s posts were insightful and shame that he seemed to get riled up on a really non footy related matter and to lose interest in occasionally posting but would be good to have both of these back As well as other previous regulars H M , Harvey and Brad . Much better to have the " We:ll win this " statement with Brad "s imprimatur .
What happened to him

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4