Metres made

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
So far this weekend, of all the games played our lot are so far leading the pack with meters made.

Considering we only had 1 line break down against our name and given the conditions I would not expect our pack to be ahead by the better part of 100m.

Granted we were playing canberra but thats still a fantastic effort and it really didn't look like we were going anywhere at some stages in the match.

Also on a very wet track. That would have tired out the forwards a little.
I was very impressed with King and Rose , although it is only game one.

Put that line break against Matai, the man's a complete fool.

You make out as if he is the worst centre running around. I can only assume he must have banged your Mrs to dislike him so much.

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
My reply was a reply to garts reply.... no agaenda against matai here
I was insinuating that he banged your missus too.... :) ;)

[/quote]

Thats how i read it too. And then Nutz.....you didnt seem too upset about it. ;)

[quote author=ManlyBacker]
[quote author=Nutzcraw]

[/quote]

Thats how i read it too. And then Nutz.....you didnt seem too upset about it. ;)

[/quote]

Almost "encouraged" it if you will !!! ;)

[quote author=Garts]
[quote author=DSM5]
Put that line break against Matai, the man's a complete fool.

You make out as if he is the worst centre running around.

[/quote]

He's pretty close imo
[/quote]

Steady on.

Most people recognise he has defensive issues (I do too) but ignoring his attacking qualities makes for an unjust evaluation as a player.

His defensive issues are the issue. On the other hand when he has the ball he is reluctant to pass it to another player to advance. Sure he runs hard and scores tries but his weaknesses don't seem to go away.

he doesn't have the physical stature to play the way he tries to play - he is vey injury prone. I for one cannot remember a game where he hasn't been down injured at some point in time. consistency makes good players....

[quote author=Nutzcraw]

[/quote]

hahahha now i get it.. i didn't take to much notice of the banging missus part... now that i re-read that's pretty funny

[quote author=ManlyBacker]
[quote author=Nutzcraw]

[/quote]

hahahha now i get it.. i didn't take to much notice of the banging missus part... now that i re-read that's pretty funny

[/quote]

Now im thinking Nutz, that if Mattai did actually come round & bang your missus what should we do ? Do we:
a) chase after him with his bad leg. (we could definitely catch him right now) Run him down and smack him around the head for cheating with the wife, or
b) ask for a signed home jersey and the current gossip on signings
c) leave him to it and both of us go down to the pub for a beer
;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4