Metcalf, Schuster, Hoppa, Ben T.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If one of the Centre’s are out.
I would keep Elliott in the Centre’s and play metcaff at fullback.
Metcalf is a Cronulla junior so he would be keen to prove a point.
To me, Metcalf is an inexperienced version of Dufty from Illawarra. Small, fast and dynamic with ball in hand but much better suited to being a halfback or five-eight than a fullback where he can be targeted with bombs and defence is critical.

To me, Metcalf is an inexperienced version of Dufty from Illawarra. Small, fast and dynamic with ball in hand but much better suited to being a halfback or five-eight than a fullback where he can be targeted with bombs and defence is critical.
Defensive commitment [ or adequate ] has previously seemed to be an issue for him . Bit injury prone but also hopefully a thing for the past for him .

I dunno, but it looks like we will need a quality fullback in the ranks for many years to come to cover for turbo. Has he ever played a full season to date?? He is so young and his hammys are already shot.. maybe a move to the centre's sooner than later might prolong his career
Hoppa would be the solution, but injuries to date, are a major concern.

He's a Coffs Harbour junior who was in Ball or Matthews at the sharks (prob because of endeavour high school) before coming to manly, so I doubt he has any deep-seated love for the shire.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8