Mestrov on Big sports brekfast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

10 minute chat about setting up things for Vegas. Manly boys doing it a little differently than other teams. Focus on building depth in the squad.

In the Tele today, Metrov was quoted that the NRL clubs need more pre and during game entertainment - a bigger experience for the crowd, like American Football

100%. First thing to do is NEVER play the insipid Eagle Rock ever again.

Enter Sandman like this would be awesome!!

In the Tele today, Metrov was quoted that the NRL clubs need more pre and during game entertainment - a bigger experience for the crowd, like American Football

100%. First thing to do is NEVER play the insipid Eagle Rock ever again.

Enter Sandman like this would be awesome!!

Eagle Rock is anything but insipid but it should be reserved for post game celebration. I cringe every time I hear it in the pre game.

Hey MT, can I respectfully request that you change your signature? The just saying qualifier on every thing you say implies that you don't believe anything you say. This wouldn't normally bother me but in the offseason I am particularly sensitive to the smallest detail.
I say it because I don’t believe everything I say …. And many of you on ST get terribly offended if I say something that you do not agree with… hence my expression ‘just sayin’

Very long time between posts for me. Even had to re-register. Hoping everyone is well.

Very impressed with what I heard from Mestrov in this interview. Myself & a few friends are doing the Vegas trip , so any
insights are welcome. Regardless of the outcome in Round 1 , the Vegas game will be a good experience for the players and will also provide invaluable exposure for our corporate sponsors.

I look forward to hearing more from Tony Mestrov at tonight’s Football Club AGM , which I’ll be attending.

Very long time between posts for me. Even had to re-register. Hoping everyone is well.

Very impressed with what I heard from Mestrov in this interview. Myself & a few friends are doing the Vegas trip , so any
insights are welcome. Regardless of the outcome in Round 1 , the Vegas game will be a good experience for the players and will also provide invaluable exposure for our corporate sponsors.

I look forward to hearing more from Tony Mestrov at tonight’s Football Club AGM , which I’ll be attending.

Please post some insight and other interesting points from tonight’s meeting

Maaaaate , where have you beeeeen. Those early days of you ,Dan and I tearing it up ! I miss you buddy !!!!

Ryan : thanks for your message. Hope you’re well. Also miss those days. Still around and read the forum each night , without posting.

Taking some time out from working ( mid life crisis ). Went to the USA for 🎾 and to Pittsburgh 🏈. Still a passionate Manly fan.

Hope to catch up during season 2024 🏉🦅🍻

Ryan : thanks for your message. Hope you’re well. Also miss those days. Still around and read the forum each night , without posting.

Taking some time out from working ( mid life crisis ). Went to the USA for 🎾 and to Pittsburgh 🏈. Still a passionate Manly fan.

Hope to catch up during season 2024 🏉🦅🍻

100% buddy ! I can't wait ! Heaps to talk about !

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8