Mestrov on Big sports brekfast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have been lots of chats at Manly with little achievements

WE ARE NOT WHAT WE SAY
WE ARE WHAT WE DO

Lets do it !!!
1701564708823.png

Last edited:
Have been lots of chats at Manly with little achievements

WE ARE NOT WHAT WE SAY
WE ARE WHAT WE DO

Lets do it !!!
View attachment 25601
Your motivational quotes taken from the early 2000's are getting tired. I know after I hit send on posting this you will have hit 30k posts, such is your proliferation on this page. The OP was drawing attention to an interesting interview you then interject with the above.

It is the equivalent of tea-bagging. Stop shouting over every post

Building depth in the US of A? I seriously must have missed that bit, unless it's the depth of the line up of our boys at the Vegas strip clubs lol. Or the depth of our boys all wrestled out given we will based out of a UFC gym.

Your motivational quotes taken from the early 2000's are getting tired. I know after I hit send on posting this you will have hit 30k posts, such is your proliferation on this page. The OP was drawing attention to an interesting interview you then interject with the above.

Proud and Passionate Manly fans are also getting tired of Manly Underachieving
Obviously you are not one them

As far as Motivational quotes go
We are all motivated and Inspired in our lifes journey
And we post accordingly

Last edited:

And we post accordingly
So, exactly when are you going to call out the top echelon??? You know... Penn???? Or are your retro rants just that? Hard to take your cheerleading RaRa seriously at the best of times, but when you poo poo certain figures and conveniently gloss over those in charge... hmmm... Daddy's biatch comes to mind.

I prefer a flappucino.

And we post accordingly

Post how you want to post mate, be who you are - that's what makes you unique, you & special. Don't let certain posters (who are known bullies) get you down. Keep up the good fight mate, and merry Christmas to you and your family.

Those same posters emerge from their caves like drowning rats at any opportunity to put others down (just check their posting history), trust me, I've been in their crosshairs for years.

Post how you want to post mate, be who you are - that's what makes you unique, you & special. Don't let certain posters (who are known bullies) get you down. Keep up the good fight mate, and merry Christmas to you and your family.

Those same posters emerge from their caves like drowning rats at any opportunity to put others down (just check their posting history), trust me, I've been in their crosshairs for years.

The Key words to your post feathered friend is To be who We Are and to be Real

Who are the Real Manly people ?

They are Passione People that are proud of their Legendary clubs Great Premiership Winning Standards and do not accept Mediocrity that tarnishes their Legendary clubs Reputation

As for the ones that Accept Manly Mediocrity
They do not define Manly's Magnificence

Keep up your Great standards for our Legendary club feathered friend @Ryan
As we are all only as Great as the Great standards we stand for
You are a PROUD MANLY CLUB MEMBER and your Manly Passion is greatly admired :h:
1701653339467.png

So, exactly when are you going to call out the top echelon??? You know... Penn???? Or are your retro rants just that? Hard to take your cheerleading RaRa seriously at the best of times, but when you poo poo certain figures and conveniently gloss over those in charge... hmmm... Daddy's biatch comes to mind.
Sorry feathered friend but we are on a different page and a different journey here
I wish you well in your own journey

Last edited:
Stop shouting over every post
LOUD AND PROUD !
Sing with me feathered friend
All together Now !

UP THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES CHANTS THE CROWD AROUND THE GROUNDS
2024 IS OUR YEAR SEA EAGLES TO WIN
ITS BEEN WON BY THE PANTHERS THE MELBOUNE STORM WE DONT DENY
BUT 2024 IS OUR YEAR SO JOIN IN OUR CRY
MANLY WARRINGAH MANLY WARRINGAH
THEY WILL ALL BE WALTZING BEHIND YOU THIS YEAR
MANLY MANLY MANLY IS THE CHANT YOULL HEAR AROUND THE GROUND
THEY WILL ALL BE WALTZING BEHIND US THIS YEAR !!!
1701654382885.png

To my Great Feathered friend @The Wheel
Give my Christmas Greetings and Best of Wishes to Mestrov Seibold and new Recruit Brooks
and also Pass on this very important and Manly defying message for me
Pressure to Win at Manly is a Privilege and it only comes to those that earn it
1701655687440.png

LOUD AND PROUD !
Sing with me feathered friend
All together Now !

UP THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES CHANTS THE CROWD AROUND THE GROUNDS
2024 IS OUR YEAR SEA EAGLES TO WIN
ITS BEEN WON BY THE PANTHERS THE MELBOUNE STORM WE DONT DENY
BUT 2024 IS OUR YEAR SO JOIN IN OUR CRY
MANLY WARRINGAH MANLY WARRINGAH
THEY WILL ALL BE WALTZING BEHIND YOU THIS YEAR
MANLY MANLY MANLY IS THE CHANT YOULL HEAR AROUND THE GROUND
THEY WILL ALL BE WALTZING BEHIND US THIS YEAR !!!
View attachment 25609
hmmm.. this is akin to Chinese Water Torture Bozo ..this is excruciating..

All the talk and media is great....yet again.... 0-5 start and you all out of a job....yet again...

Great interview and insight to our trip. Love what Mestrov is doing at Manly.
Very forward thinking leader not afraid to make some changes for the best.
Can you believe some on here wanted him sacked over the pride jersey and he wasn’t even the acting CEO then!

Just sayin’

Can you believe some on here wanted him sacked over the pride jersey and he wasn’t even the acting CEO then!

Just sayin’
Hey MT, can I respectfully request that you change your signature? The just saying qualifier on every thing you say implies that you don't believe anything you say. This wouldn't normally bother me but in the offseason I am particularly sensitive to the smallest detail.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8