Messiaghan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done Michael. I hope you had a great view of that fight while Pattern ran the length of the field to score a try. Once again, well done!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

who gives a **** - talk about player bashing

the game was well and truly over - monas and BK were our best 2 in the first half - daylight second.

How about you stop being a conga liner and give credit where doe or get stuck into the 5/8 that has been carried by monas more often than not this year

oh **** off man.

He had a great first half with his kicking display sizzling. Then the forwards tired and fell apart and we got steam rolled.

Stop blaming Monas. Farrkk you guys.. arghh..

if i can be slightly constructive, when we where starting to lose the plot in the second half i just wished he was able to take a bit more control, get a bit more football and guide the team around a bit. Unfortunately we started playing panic footy way to early. Other than that, he had a reasonable game., good first half.

he did give awy a silly penalty at a crucial time on our try line, but he wasnt theonly bloke t do that today

A great first half???? He did Sweet FA!

Even the Watmough try he nearly bombed had it not been for the desparation and athleticism of Blue Arsed.

I was responding to Kaaza's nonsense. My enduring memory of the first half is the several passes he threw to no-one, often two metres behind the player.

The worst a 20metre spiral shocker to witt.

Honestly, that was Mullane type stuff. Passes going nowhere. Kicks that let the pressure off the opposition.

And that was the FIRST hlaf. Let's not even talk about the second when the whips were cracking.

A great first half???? He did Sweet FA!

Even the Watmough try he nearly bombed had it not been for the desparation and athleticism of Blue Arsed.

If you watch it closely the kick was actually kicked further on by the Bulldogs player who threw his foot out at it, and increased both the speed (too make it too deep) and the angle (too make it close to the side). Monas kick had it not been touched would have been perfect.

ads, thats an incredible theory of physics, its amazing what you have worked out, some may say that the bulldogs player slowed the kick down enabling choc to get it, but im not a proffesor of physics like you obvioulsy!!

It did speed up off his leg Pepsi. But there was a good two metres' gap on the other side of that leg.

the point here is not whether it was perfect or not.the question is why did we chip kick.we spent the next 5 minutes with our backs to the tryline.it is very dissappointing given the fact that the coaching staff have gone out of their way to get it out of our game.

Yeah Pepsi, the player kicked out at it. Moving leg hits ball in a vector similar (but not exactly the same) = ball speeding up in new vector which is derived from the current velocity and the newly applied force.

I could give you a diagram and angle and using estimated velocities with the formulas but I cant be bothered to get my uni textbooks out.

Of course Matabele is right in that thekick wasnt perfect. I just said it would have been had it not been touched. I am assuming he underestimated the reflexes of the Doggies player. (Either that or he sucks - but Im trying to defend him seeing we are stuck with him for three years)

sorry.thought you were talking about the midfield chip.

that get by chock was unbelieveable.

Yeah I 110% agree. The chip kick has never ever worked for Monaghan. He does it at the wrong time, and aims it too deep and on the wrong angle. There are three things to get right for a chip kick and he cant do any. Oh well.

We should dock his pay $5k for every dumb chip kick.

That would solve the problem as it is obvious that money talks for him.

Harsh Mata! Monas is a professional footballer and will take whatever he can get. If a player was a mercanary for taking a motza then we would have a guerilla army in the NRL.

Monas was okay today especially in the first half. A lot of the dropped ball had little to do with him, though I could have shot him when he did his weekly chip kick!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4