Message from Daniel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Daniel would like me to post that he is disgusted that no other Manly supporters joined him in giving BK a standing ovation when he was taken from the field injured.

I also notice the natives on MSE have gone feral and are now calling for coach Hasler's head. How the wheel turns. This is the same mob that we calling him a champion when he installed Moanaghan as captain.

Told you so :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

There was a huge chant, it was quite touching really.

BK tried his heart out, he goes off the field we lose!

yes there was a chant from the stands the golf croud on the hill around us barely even clapped, I was chanting BK by myself and clapping. I was yelling at the crowd to get up.

I have never ever been so disgusted to be a Manly fan as I was last night. Those fans who didnt stand up have a lot to answer for!

I am a bit rusty but have some stroeis to tell at least :D

I am a bit rusty but have some stroeis to tell at least :D
Dan came out with some classics last night. When Monas went down injured he yelled "thank god, get him off and bring on Orford" :) Busted the crowd up.
"Stacey is a girl's name" was one of the worst and Dan thought it was tops and kept it up all game. :naughty:
I might add he was about 1 1/2 hrs late and his buddies said they were forced to stop off at a supermarket on the way to buy more....*drumroll*... hair gel. That's what they said!!!!
:dance:

lol mark was just ripping into me. we stopped and got fish and chips!.

It's "stacey has a girls name" hey I was pissed, and the crowd liked it.

The Monas call was my real gold for the night. The guy who was challenging me for loud mouth had nothing after that one!.

I quite liked telling the guy wearing the beanie to sit down as well

not proud of yelling at him proud of the JOKE!. it cracked heaps up, and monas wasn't injured. Nice try though kiwi, it must have been a while since you have been to brookie if you think thats bad!

Fair enough then, still think it is a bit poor though, but if a joke fair enough, hard to tell though with some stuff Monaghan has been copping, fairly or unfairly

Have never been to brookie, but we get feral over here when Auckland come into town to play. Best summed up by a 10 year old boy about 7-8 years ago holding up a banner "SPENCER BLOWS GOATS"

lol thats a good one!.

I was calling the ref a yellow shirted maggot all night which was a bit rough and i am not real proud of it!.

However telling him to get his velcor gloves on and get back on the plane with the warriors was worth it.

Then telling wheel to be careful on his way out because he was wearing a jacket with wool on it. kiwi jokes are lame and we have heard them all before but they are still fun

Lol dude thats poor form :D

Getting home at 4AM is so not cool

The classic of the night i saw, goes to all those 16 year old locals that got ejected from the ground. I dragged my girlfriend along to the game, and we got there at about 6:45.

We found an open patch on the hill right on the 50metre line, and then were swarmed by the mob of 100 16 year olds.

If your going to sneak alcohol into the ground, keep it quiet and dont start creating a riot.

The classic came from my girlfriend, "this is brookvale, not belmore". I lost it after that one.

Dissapointed that the boys lost the last home game though.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4