Merry Xmas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm just about to kill my youngest son. He's full of rum and pissing me off. Surely they'll let me off with a warning, it's Christmas after all.
Rum.Pretty sure it’s a law, whereby you have every right to axe murder a Rum drinker.
‘There’s nightclubs up here on the Goldie, where Rum is outlawed, because of the violent nature brought on

Rum.Pretty sure it’s a law, whereby you have every right to axe murder a Rum drinker.
‘There’s nightclubs up here on the Goldie, where Rum is outlawed, because of the violent nature brought on
As it should be.....he's gone now, home ....to a better place.....well, his place........

Mine are 17 & 19. Both can be both infuriating & adorable.
Hard to believe, I know, but I was a sh!t at times when young... but like to think I outgrew that by 25 - but may be wrong.
My philosophy is to be the best dad/person you can... rest is in the hands of the gods.
Not trying to preach... maybe just feeling a little mellow

Mine are 17 & 19. Both can be both infuriating & adorable.
Hard to believe, I know, but I was a sh!t at times when young... but like to think I outgrew that by 25 - but may be wrong.
My philosophy is to be the best dad/person you can... rest is in the hands of the gods.
Not trying to preach... maybe just feeling a little mellow
Wise words DY. Some of the stuff I post is just sequence of thought. I've got five kids 42 to 25 and 9 grandkids 27 to 1.5 and all of them put up with me. Don't know if you've got grandkids yet but they're great, you argue with your kids and they ALWAYS take your side. They're like armour for old guys......By the way I was a complete **** from about 16 to 30.

Wise words DY. Some of the stuff I post is just sequence of thought. I've got five kids 42 to 25 and 9 grandkids 27 to 1.5 and all of them put up with me. Don't know if you've got grandkids yet but they're great, you argue with your kids and they ALWAYS take your side. They're like armour for old guys......By the way I was a complete **** from about 16 to 30.
Also think it's good to air your thoughts..
No grandkids yet so you outshine me there...
And thanks for giving me hope...
Looking forward to bolstering my army against my kids with their own children :)
Merry Christmas to you

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Remember to give to charity help someone in need :)
20201225_003945.jpg

Bad stuff, very bad stuff, it brings out the frankensteins monster in most who drink it, should be banned

Want to wish you all a merry Christmas, I know for a lot of you today is not easy with COVID lockdown and isolation or not seeing family or friends.

even in this bleak of times hope you get to enjoy the day today.

my Christmas wish list manly make the top 8 and in 2021 go on a run to week 3 of finals or GF.

one can only wish.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8