Merry Festivus ... and stay safe ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know hindsight is a wonderful thing, but at 37:10 of the game, Melbourne spread it wide to Folau who tries to run through Matai & Robertson's flank.

All game so far Rabs has been gushing about Folau creating holes, running through holes, the devastation he's caused down that side & how the only reason Matai has looked good when he's had the ball running down that side is because Folau fancies he has more pace than Matai & is happy to keep showing him the line outside of him.

Anyway, Folau does his usual jink, step, lope etc & Matai pulls off a textbook legs tackle to bring him down.

Silence (or at least no comment on it) from Rabs, but Folau gets up with this look on his face like he's thinking "when did Matai learn to tackle?" & he looks at the touchie like "Did you see that? What's that all about??" LOL

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing, but at 37:10 of the game, Melbourne spread it wide to Folau who tries to run through Matai & Robertson's flank.

All game so far Rabs has been gushing about Folau creating holes, running through holes, the devastation he's caused down that side & how the only reason Matai has looked good when he's had the ball running down that side is because Folau fancies he has more pace than Matai & is happy to keep showing him the line outside of him.

Anyway, Folau does his usual jink, step, lope etc & Matai pulls off a textbook legs tackle to bring him down.

Silence (or at least no comment on it) from Rabs, but Folau gets up with this look on his face like he's thinking "when did Matai learn to tackle?" & he looks at the touchie like "Did you see that? What's that all about??" LOL

Sheesh, spoliers!!!

lol

Happy New Year feathered friends I hope you are all healthy happy and in great spirits

Every new year brings every one of us the opportunity to make it a happy one

2020 is the begining of anything we want and if we work hard at it we will be more than capable in being rewarded and getting it

We want another premiership Mr Des Hasler . Work our Manly boys up to it

Go the Manly Sea eagles !!!

8ac4c6ac07e775ee92e7b6e1cd902fef--instagram-captions-with-friends-funny-quotes-for-instagram.jpg

Happy New Year feathered friends I hope you are all healthy happy and in great spirits

Every new year brings every one of us the opportunity to make it a happy one

2020 is the begining of anything we want and if we work hard at it we will be more than capable in being rewarded and getting it

We want another premiership Mr Des Hasler . Work our Manly boys up to it

Go the Manly Sea eagles !!!

View attachment 13384
So 29th February is a no chance day then @:D

#Olympics2020

Merry Christmas to all Orthodox who celebrate today...hope the Turbos get the day off training to celebrate also....Hristos se rodi !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4