Merritt claims racism cost him City spot - Racism my arse!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't rate Merritt and who would you rather on the wing come State of Origin time Hayne or Merritt...Merritt would get smashed.
Anyway half the Australian team is of islander or aboriginal background so a bit of investigation work on Merritts behalf wouldn't have gone astray!

I would rather have Merritt

Hayne is over-rated, and doesnt create his own tries, at least Merritt can make something on his own.

Who are the Origin wingers? If Minichello gets fullback do you think the selectors will entertain the idea of Stewart on the wing?

With some saying he was unlucky to miss test selection (ricky stuart said I think) it would be near impossible for them to leave him out of the blues side wouldnt it?

Last year the wingers were Grothe and King, they would both be in consideration again i would think, with Lyon and Cooper possibly in the centres and Tahu an option to cover any of those slots

i think he will be considered, it depends on who else they play ie king, cooper, lyon etc and thier fitness

I would be interested to see how he would go on the wing- they mentioned that senario in the Tele today.

Merrit and Hayne are both poor defenders. Sure Hayne was the next big thing last year, but hasn't aimed up in 07. Merrit let two tries in down his side last week, the last in the last minute. I hate Souths so I hate Merrit, black or white.

in all the alleged racism people are forgetting the real issue, how did Glenn Stewart not get a start, how did gower get picked above orford! what the ****!

in all the alleged racism people are forgetting the real issue, how did Glenn Stewart not get a start, how did gower get picked above orford! what the ****!

Glenn Stewart and Chris hicks did not get picked this year because the selectors thought that they looked too much like Osama bin Laden with their beards.

I have heard that lawyers for the Taliban are taking the NRL to court over the isssue. Now that is racism.

What do you think?

OBL is actually hiding in Chris & Glens beards. His beard blends in well with theirs so noone notices.

He swaps between the two of them to confuse the CIA.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2