(Merged Thread) T Rex Charged with Grade 4, 7-10 Weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
T-REX hammered

T-REX charged with Grade 4 dangerous throw.

Looking at 7-10 weeks on sideline.

I didn't quite believe it but maybe there is such a thing as a Manly loading.

RE: T Rex Charged with Grade 4, 10 Weeks

Grade 4?

Holy crap that's ridiculous, no way I would say that was grade 4, it was dangerous, but he he didn't lift, i think it had more to do with body position that any real intent, just an unlucky tackle. He would be crazy not to fight to have that downgraded!

7 weeks for an early plea
If they accept the charge and try for downgrade to grade 3 it's 5 weeks

http://www.nrl.com/tony-williams-facing-10-weeks-on-sidelines/tabid/10874/newsid/66404/default.aspx

RE: T Rex Charged with Grade 4, 7-10 Weeks

clontaago said:
Yeah i knew there would be a few on the case. I just flicked on Fox Sports News and nearly spat out my lunch!!
Your lunch must be awful

What a w@nk of a system...Dragons players belt 2 guys senseless and they get nothing....this guy landed on his back. sure it didnt look good but it didnt hutrt him, to the point where he couldnt continue

Tony Williams facing 10 weeks on sidelines

Manly and Australia have suffered a stunning blow with forward Tony Williams facing up to 10 weeks on the sidelines after he was charged with a grade 4 dangerous throw by the NRL match review committee on Tuesday.

Read the full article

Frogz said:
What a w@nk of a system...Dragons players belt 2 guys senseless and they get nothing....this guy landed on his back. sure it didnt look good but it didnt hutrt him, to the point where he couldnt continue

its that it had the potential to hurt him, in my books it was a little careless, but I don't see how else he could help it, he just tried to put the guy on his back and it somehow inadvertently turned into a summersault

RE: Tony Williams facing 10 weeks on sidelines

Here we go with the bull**** 40% loading for non similar offences. I'd be fighting the **** out of this!

I predict that:

A - We will challenge
B - Paul Gallen may be asked to give evidence on behalf of NSWRL and indeed ARL
C - Pretty much every Manly, ARL and NSWRL official will be doing whatever they can to get him off

RE: T-Rex is in trouble

Eaglette Fan said:
Tooves said last night that Glenn is out for 2-3 weeks more. I hope Joe will be back to replace TRex. If not, then I suppose Rose or it could be an opportunity to see a new body in nrl like Nick Skinner.

Saw Joe getting off the team bus and he seemed to be limping. Doubt he'd be back anytime soon.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7