Merchandise

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Just looking through the Merchandise after someone posted a picture of the Anzac jersey we are wearing next week in another thread.

This is whats wrong with our game.

Manly training singlet - $60!!!! Are they serious. Its a singlet FFS.

I wouldnt mind one for the gym etc but why would I fork out $60 to promote Kaspersky, when I can buy a good brand name running singlet for $30-40 in Rebel.

i just buy mine at the end of a season when people are trying to flog off stock before the new range. generally pay $30 for a shirt / polo or singlet that way, i couldn't care less if it's dated. With the price they set nowadays you've got buckleys of me even considering paying the asking price of any NRL merchandise. It's a joke.

$60 for a singlet is over the top. I wouldn't pay that for a shirt TBH

That's been a bugbear of mine for a while but it's now the way of the world.
They want us to pay money to promote the sponsor when we really want to just support our club.
At least in years past with the cotton jerseys you could get a cleanskin
or minimal logos on a polo, jacket etc.

Its just not RL doing it. I go to a lot of the V8 Supercar events around the country and they are charging $25 - $30 for caps, $60 for T-Shirt and $90 for polo shirts. It only costs them a whole $5 to make. It makes you wonder why we buy them.

Still doesn't stop me from buying em, I have my whinge and still fork out the cash for em as I want to proudly show who I support.

$160 for a jersey is a massive joke.

I hear the jerseys cost less than $15 to manufacture.

bob dylan said:
$160 for a jersey is a massive joke.

I hear the jerseys cost less than $15 to manufacture.

Haha and the quality proves that!! Sick of people reading my 2017 premiership winning jersey

$60 fark me. I got mine in a end of year sale for $10 or $15 one year. If not go to best and less, they have the cheapies.

And aslo what about the lack of actual new training and playing merchandise, Its been pretty lean compared to previous years. Are they waiting till the end of the season to release it so they can sell it cheaper???

You cant even get playing Shorts or Socks. I would kill for a pair of the Alternative strip Maroon Shorts

$49 for brand new 2 year old jerseys at temporary sports shops is the way to go.
I only pay full price for the heritage jerseys.

conanu said:
You cant even get playing Shorts or Socks. I would kill for a pair of the Alternative strip Maroon Shorts

Same here I have the regular white playing shorts but am after the maroon playing shorts.

I have bought some cheap Manly jerseys in the past from a shop up in Erina Fair. They tend to be a few years out of date but I don't care.

I got a hoody for $90 something bucks. It's a pretty cool hoody, but come on, it's a track suit top.

conanu said:
And aslo what about the lack of actual new training and playing merchandise, Its been pretty lean compared to previous years. Are they waiting till the end of the season to release it so they can sell it cheaper???

There is a shop in Windsor that sells these I am pretty sure. They have just about everything. Cant remember what they are called.

Not the way of the world, the way of Australia unfortunately.

EPL jerseys are $60 full price and when they are on sale can be less than $25 and thats just from the official stores. I dont see myself buying another jersey in a long time. Even the socks arent up to 2012 spec yet.

You guys should look at the variance in cost of cars from other countries to Australia.

Outrageous.

The online store has good specials on Fridays which they e-mail to members. Scored a 2011 Premiers scarf ($15 reduced from $40) and a polo shirt for $30. Earlier in the season they were selling 2011 Premiers T's real cheap but I'd already grabbed a couple of those and a great maroon hoody straight after the GF. Wonder what's up for grabs this Friday.

Boozo said:
The online store has good specials on Fridays which they e-mail to members. Scored a 2011 Premiers scarf ($15 reduced from $40) and a polo shirt for $30. Earlier in the season they were selling 2011 Premiers T's real cheap but I'd already grabbed a couple of those and a great maroon hoody straight after the GF. Wonder what's up for grabs this Friday.

I ordered the More Manly Magic & 2011 Premiers DVDs for $40 total, from Friday's offer. Very good value.

I do agree the clothes prices are high unless on special. I've spent $70 on a Manly polo. Britain's economy is in the toilet and that is why everything is cheap over there.

Jerseys in Leeds at Rhinos shop were $50, understand about the toilet in the UK but its a huge differential isn't it??

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6