Membership Renewals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
This was written by another poster, and perfectly written if you ask me:-

"To be honest you have to think of it somewhat is a part donation - to keep the club successful they need financial support. The return would be the enjoyment of seeing your team winning footy games & hopefully a premiership and you have played a small role in that success."

So, if there is anyone stagnating on renewing for "whatever" reason whether it be a non returned phone calls etc, just rally. All existing members should have renewed by now.

Come on guys...lift. 8)

i havnt recieved my cap yet once i get it my aim is to find some maroon and white bush to hide in

I'm done.

Are you a member Ryan? :cop: Don't remember you sporting a cap last year. :blaugh: :blaugh:

Been a member for a long time (just over 1000), and renew within 5 minutes each year of getting notification by E-mail. I don't expect hats or stickers etc. I just like to contribute to something that gives me such highs...well....and lows - hehehehe.. :lol:

If Dan commits to renewing his membership just once (and I'll hold him to this), I'll buy him a membership for his b'day.

Dan - agreed?

[quote author=ManlyBacker]
I'm done.

Are you a member Ryan? :cop: Don't remember you sporting a cap last year. :blaugh: :blaugh:

Been a member for a long time (just over 1000), and renew within 5 minutes each year of getting notification by E-mail. I don't expect hats or stickers etc. I just like to contribute to something that gives me such highs...well....and lows - hehehehe.. :lol:
[/quote]

pffffffft a four figure member. Where's your commitment?

[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=ManlyBacker]
I'm done.

[/quote]

pffffffft a four figure member. Where's your commitment?
[/quote]

If you worked your way up the line membership # wise, using calculations of who hasn't renewed, I'd probably be in the top 100 by now !!!

Mate - I expect your complete 4 people membership to be renewed by days end. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mate - I expect your complete 4 people membership to be renewed by days end. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Then you'd better contact the club and tell them to return my calls and/or respond to my emails.

i was aiming at being the first 4 figure member until they announced that the prize went to a celeb member, come to think of it that was the last time i got the boot off MSE

took me a few weeks after that to bother getting membership

[quote author=Ryan]

Then you'd better contact the club and tell them to return my calls and/or respond to my emails.

[/quote]

Why not just renew them all online?

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think you know what I have on my plate at the moment? Time is money.

[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]

There's more chance of me hosing every girl in FHM's Top 100 than this ever happening. I've been calling and e-mailing twice a week for the past month about work experience and haven't got a reply back yet (not even a 'No'!).

[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yet you can find time to select and bid on a VNRL side and post here frequently.

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yet you can find time to select and bid on a VNRL side and post here frequently.

[/quote]

:p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4