Membership Number's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Has this gone up?

Noticed on the website it seems stuck on 5990 (maybe it's just google chrome).

Hope so would love to see it above 12000 before the NRL kick off.

km@ntis said:
If all the clowns that like Manly on Facebook became members we'd smash 12000 easy!

We have the 2nd biggest out of town NRL supporters base in Australia, only surpassed by the Dragons. A lot should buy the country membership yes, but a lot can't afford it or can't get to any games during the year.

In saying this I agree with what you are saying, there are reasons why they don't in some cases that need to be taken into account.

Jono said:
km@ntis said:
If all the clowns that like Manly on Facebook became members we'd smash 12000 easy!

We have the 2nd biggest out of town NRL supporters base in Australia, only surpassed by the Dragons. A lot should buy the country membership yes, but a lot can't afford it or can't get to any games during the year.

In saying this I agree with what you are saying, there are reasons why they don't in some cases that need to be taken into account.

Supporter Wings package for $60 is good value, and the Easy Eagle payment options for other membership packages are a brilliant idea. Should mean that all supporters can jump onboard and support the Mighty Sea Eagles as we go back-to-back in 2012.

Jono said:
km@ntis said:

Just on this, I live in Central West NSW about 4 hrs from Sydney. I actually find the three game membership ideal for my circumstances rather than the country membership. The country membership, from memory and feel free to correct me, gets you entry to inter-state games. The only inter-state game I'd be a chance of getting to is Canberra, which doesn't happen every year and then there's no guarantee I'd be free that weekend anyway. Being able to choose which three Brookie games I attend is much more suitable and I think a lot of NSW country fans would be in the same boat.

Perhaps something Larissa and the crew could look at for next year is re-marketing the 'Country Membership' as an 'Inter-state Membership' and directing NSW country members towards a three game (or similar) membership. They obviously have that option now (as I have taken up) but only because I researched all the options to find the most suitable. I'm sure there are plenty of country fans that only looked at the 'Country Membership' and decided against it as they couldn't get to the games.

I have what I thought was a country membership and I dnt get a ticket to any games but that doesn't bother me as I live 4plus hours from brookie so I'm happy if I get to one game somewhere.
Surely being on the central coast the away game could be used at Newcastle?

some of the country people are like me they want to support the club but due to age and not being able to get to games why not create a supporter only at a nominal fee of $15 per year where by joining these supporters can show as members and increase our numbers for their $15 send them an array of car stickers and a car flag surely the club could get these items fairly cheap as they buy them in such bulk and we get more members . I am a pensioner as are a lot more fans and i would not mind $15 a year but i will not pay out for tickets to go to games i cannot get to this could be an alternative for the club how about it Larissa:D

Hi there,

We have a supporter membership that does not include tickets for $60.

Unfortunately the items we include cost quite a bit more than $15, especially when you factor in postage etc

Hope you are still able to support the club by becoming a member.

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8