Membership Loyalty Pins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I became a ticketed member for the 2003 season onwards.

I got my 5 year pin last season when it should have been a 10 year pin.

Oh well.

I got my 10 year pin last year and my 5 year pin yesterday. I know it is such a small thing but geez if you going to do this sort of stuff please put in the necessary systems to get it right

I got my 5 year pin, which is nice.

But I have an 06/07/08/09/10/11/12/13/14 members cap.

Anyway no big deal it's not as though I need a pin to feel loved!!

Mark from Brisbane said:

Hey Mark,

If you send through a picture of your 06' member card or cap to [email protected] we can fix that up in your account. Then it will only be another couple of years until your 10 year pin.

MWSE Membership said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Hey Mark,

If you send through a picture of your 06' member card or cap to [email protected] we can fix that up in your account. Then it will only be another couple of years until your 10 year pin.

I'll see if I can dig them up, I saw the 07 the other day, I knew I joined the year before that so I'll see if I can find the 06...certainly have the 07 one close at hand.

MWSE Membership said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Hey Mark,

I'll see if I can dig them up, I saw the 07 the other day, I knew I joined the year before that so I'll see if I can find the 06...certainly have the 07 one close at hand.

Why that posted twice I am damned if I know!!

MWSE Membership said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Hey Mark,

Mark, you must be special. I got no such offer.

I joined the Football Club and became a ticketed member at the same time. The football club acknowledge my membership from 2003.

Actually, it seriously doesn't bother me either way. the 5 year pin is in a drawer somewhere I think, which is where a 10 year pin would be too.

Ralphie said:
MWSE Membership said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Hey Mark,

I joined the Football Club and became a ticketed member at the same time. The football club acknowledge my membership from 2003.

Actually, it seriously doesn't bother me either way. the 5 year pin is in a drawer somewhere I think, which is where a 10 year pin would be too.

Mate don't you know I am the MOST special of all the members!!

Shame on you for not knowing

Ralphie said:
MWSE Membership said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Hey Mark,

That offer is extended to all members, there has been a few instances were member since dates have been incorrect, so as long as you can provide us with proof we are happy to fix it up.

Mark from Brisbane said:
MWSE Membership said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Hey Mark,

MWSE Membership said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Hey Mark,

Why that posted twice I am damned if I know!!

Sounds good, just send it through and we'll fix it up

Just got my 5 years today!

wrong address but as Manly is a multi billion global (eagle) corporation you expect these things!

:angel:

They fixed mine, means I'll get a 10 year pin next year.....lucky I kept those early membership caps!!

Thanks Membership Team!!

I got my 5 year pin last year, having been a member since 2003. Frankly after 11 years of membership I'm reconsidering.

Ralphie said:
I got my 5 year pin last year, having been a member since 2003. Frankly after 11 years of membership I'm reconsidering.

Just contact them Ralphie, there was a glitch in their systems and early data was lost, I emailed a photo of my early Members caps and it was fixed.

To be honest doesn't mean a huge amount to me (the pin) but I guess its nice to be recognised.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Ralphie said:

Just contact them Ralphie, there was a glitch in their systems and early data was lost, I emailed a photo of my early Members caps and it was fixed.

To be honest doesn't mean a huge amount to me (the pin) but I guess its nice to be recognised.

I'm not really bothered and I haven't kept past caps because they get heavily worn and or lost along the way. I joined the Football club and Sea Eagles simultaneously. The football club has the correct year but the Sea Eagles don't. I did email them making that point, but stoney silence was the response.

Ralphie said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Ralphie said:

I'm not really bothered and I haven't kept past caps because they get heavily worn and or lost along the way. I joined the Football club and Sea Eagles simultaneously. The football club has the correct year but the Sea Eagles don't. I did email them making that point, but stoney silence was the response.

Follow up!!! And follow up again, if they miss it. No point giving up...that's Eels talk!!!

I wish as an option you could buy another one.

I'd like one left in it's package and another to wear around....to impress Mr tooves, Mr Perry and Mr Vidmar!

But they're nice and shiny and distract me from the world's ills.

jimmyb713 said:
Just saw on the website that achievements will not be back dated. So even though this is my 3rd year as a member I won't get a 2 year pin but will have to wait until 5 yrs. Thats fine I suppose, but I think it's a bit rough for those out there who may be in their 16th season to be told sorry you don't get a 15 yr pin you have to wait till 20 yrs. Thoughts?

Maybe Jimmy they need to look at Foundation Member pins to keep the crowd happy.
Many local community organisations have that allocation level in years though.
You fail for one but wait for the catch up.

In positive news, yesterday I received my 5-year pin in the mail. My two Sea Eagles sons received their 2-year pins last week (my eldest is still deluded and supports SGI). Yay for pins!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6