Membership Drive

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lovefooty said:
Frogz said:
For Larissa and the crew...

What do we do with our players, their families and friends in regards to being members.

Can, and if so, are the players all members of the Sea Eagles?...We have over 100 players in 3 grades + Mathews..Ball etc then all the local divisions.

What do we do in getting the kids and parents as members when they register to play footy for the year...Even soccer, netball, softball,,,,Who cares!!!! AS long as its in Manly area.....Not like there is much opposition from other local codes.....Discount 3 game kid membership on registration???? I dont know it may already be done

My mind rolls on when Im on holidays and drinking, but it still baffles me how we cant get more people signed up.

You can ask vidmar but i think all the players are members of the football club. I just remember seeing them in the annual report with Jason king on the cover.

You should sign up buzz and Zorba bro

lovefooty said:
You can ask vidmar but i think all the players are members of the football club. I just remember seeing them in the annual report with Jason king on the cover.

All players pay and are members of the Football Club and Leagues Club...They do however get in to Brookie for free as they are usually playing......

Seriously though, many of the players family group and friends are members, some have been for many years.

I know each board member of the Football Club board sign up (most for family tickets) each year.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6