Membership Drive

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
For Larissa and the crew...

What do we do with our players, their families and friends in regards to being members.

Can, and if so, are the players all members of the Sea Eagles?...We have over 100 players in 3 grades + Mathews..Ball etc then all the local divisions.

What do we do in getting the kids and parents as members when they register to play footy for the year...Even soccer, netball, softball,,,,Who cares!!!! AS long as its in Manly area.....Not like there is much opposition from other local codes.....Discount 3 game kid membership on registration???? I dont know it may already be done

My mind rolls on when Im on holidays and drinking, but it still baffles me how we cant get more people signed up.

@[Frogz], tagging Larissa in your post will get her attention to your post pretty quickly too.

If you don't know how to tag someone in a post then all that you have to do is (without the quotation marks) type "@[username]" but substitute "username" with the username of the person that you wish to tag :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

edited for bones but I now I'm sure that I will now get the "@[the username of the person that you wish to tag :)]" response from either him or someone else :p

Jethro said:
@[Frogz], tagging Larissa in your post will get her attention to your post pretty quickly too.

If you don't know how to tag someone in a post then all that you have to do is (without the quotation marks) type "@[username]" but substitute "username" with the person that you wish to tag :)

Like this?

@[the person that you wish to tag :)]

bones said:
Jethro said:

If you don't know how to tag someone in a post then all that you have to do is (without the quotation marks) type "@[username]" but substitute "username" with the person that you wish to tag :)

Like this?

@[bones] tag your it

bones said:
Jethro said:

Like this?

Smart arse :D :p

You lot are too funny.

Thanks for the suggestion. We have actually had a sparkly new Membership Manager start this week. Next week she will introduce herself here on silvertails.

Our biggest goal in 2013 is improving our relationship with local junior clubs. Creating a mutually beneficial association does take time, but is definitely worthwhile.

Enjoy your weekend all. I'm at the races, no winners yet unfortunately.

Love the idea of a "Sparkly new Membership Manager"...sounds very much like a Sparkly new one that started two years ago....does that ring a bell @[Larissa]????

Not so sure how sparkly I was!

Gina has hit the ground running, very excited to see what she can bring to the team :)

You were, & are, very sparkly and very efficient Larissa.
I know we all appreciate your work and info.
Gina has big boots to fill. ;)
Welcome Gina.

Larissa said:

Gina has hit the ground running, very excited to see what she can bring to the team :)

Don't ever underestimate what you have done Larissa.... Such a breath of fresh air since coming along :) Keep up the great work ;) Manly 2013 Premiers :D

Larissa said:

Hopefully it's cookies!

eaglerob said:
Larissa said:

Don't ever underestimate what you have done Larissa.... Such a breath of fresh air since coming along :) Keep up the great work ;) Manly 2013 Premiers :D

Hear hear

globaleagle said:
Larissa said:

Hopefully it's cookies!

Free cookies to the first 500 members through the gate at the first home game GE. Ooops that'll rule you out :(

Welcome Gina!

Mals said:
globaleagle said:
Larissa said:

Hopefully it's cookies!

Free cookies to the first 500 members through the gate at the first home game GE. Ooops that'll rule you out :(

Welcome Gina!

Not necessarily! ;)

Yes it does :(

Harsh!

(and welcome Gina)

Frogz said:
For Larissa and the crew...

What do we do with our players, their families and friends in regards to being members.

Can, and if so, are the players all members of the Sea Eagles?...We have over 100 players in 3 grades + Mathews..Ball etc then all the local divisions.

What do we do in getting the kids and parents as members when they register to play footy for the year...Even soccer, netball, softball,,,,Who cares!!!! AS long as its in Manly area.....Not like there is much opposition from other local codes.....Discount 3 game kid membership on registration???? I dont know it may already be done

My mind rolls on when Im on holidays and drinking, but it still baffles me how we cant get more people signed up.

You can ask vidmar but i think all the players are members of the football club. I just remember seeing them in the annual report with Jason king on the cover.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6