Membership Caps

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Clint said:

Nice one Who. Enjoyed that mate.
Man, you have seen some sights.
[/quote]

The oder you are the more sights you've seen! My favourite is still from the Brookie Hill.

Clint said:

Nice one Who. Enjoyed that mate.
Man, you have seen some sights.
[/quote]

The oder you are the more sights you've seen! My favourite is still from the Brookie Hill.

bob dylan said:
I buried my 2012 cap with my much beloved dog and best friend yesterday in my backyard.

Sorry to hear that Bob, tough times when you lose a member of the family.

bob dylan said:
I buried my 2012 cap with my much beloved dog and best friend yesterday in my backyard.

Sorry to hear that Bob, tough times when you lose a member of the family.

bob dylan said:

That sux mate :( The 1 and only problem with dogs. They don't live long enough :(

bob dylan said:

That sux mate :( The 1 and only problem with dogs. They don't live long enough :(

Thanks guys.

You're right Napper, she was only 5 and a half, got a mast cell tumor which was very aggressive..

Thanks guys.

You're right Napper, she was only 5 and a half, got a mast cell tumor which was very aggressive..

I'm sorry to hear that as well mate. Damn pets making you love them so much!

I'm sorry to hear that as well mate. Damn pets making you love them so much!

Lansim said:
I think that is a great idea, I bet I am the only one with a Members hat in Afghanistan

Well....out with the pic then! It'd be tops. ("tops," sheesh, what am I, in the 1950's? Though I just typed "sheesh," I guess)

I bet you're right too. I'm certainly not there. Keep your head down!

A new recruit. The kids assure me it's a big deal. Some dog called "Red Dog". Pretty famous in these parts apparently. ;)

[attachment=489]
attachment.php

Napper said:
bob dylan said:

A mate of mine loves dogs but refuses to get one for that very reason.

I just got a new one.

The way I figure it is I am a great owner and another dog can benefit from me.

I knew the day I picked the new pup he would break my heart one day, but that's life I guess.

bob dylan said:

Very sorry to hear that Bob. Dogs are wonderful friends.

bob dylan said:
I just got a new one.

The way I figure it is I am a great owner and another dog can benefit from me.

I knew the day I picked the new pup he would break my heart one day, but that's life I guess.

Good luck with the new one BD. I don't think the same way as my mate does. I picked up a kelpie the day after last year's grand final on the way back to Canberra via Orange. Although she was a bitch we named her Dessie. Hasler did what he did so a name change was quickly needed. Tilly turned one a few weeks ago and is the best dog we have ever owned.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6