Members ticket ballot for Gosford?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rosko

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What do we know about a ticket ballot for members to attend Gosford v Donkeys - email apparently sent to some members today?
@Ella on Twitter is all I have seen so far.

I heard on the radio news 160 fans Manly fans will join Corporates, allegedly rewarding the longest serving Members.

I don’t know exactly who was included but reading the SMH it was the members with the longest tenure who were included

I received an email the other day, but I couldn’t make the game tonight so did respond. My understanding is there were some questions and then you go into a ballot

Ella said she ‘won’ a ticket, but others in her family with longer membership did not receive the offer. I gather it was kept very quiet. Not sure of the basis.

I received an email but didn’t open it till today. Spewin I would have entered my name and taken the night off work if got one.

Given the way the membership pins were/are handled, I'm not overly suprised that there is some angst over this new scheme.

That said, enjoy the night you lucky bastards !!

Given the way the membership pins were/are handled, I'm not overly suprised that there is some angst over this new scheme.

That said, enjoy the night you lucky bastards !!

I think to be fair it’s very small numbers ( sponsors would be there as well), maybe when they let more in it will be fairer.

good on ya @ellakasmar !

The team runs out and there's you texting away on your phone. lol

Good to see the guy with the 'manly hates you too' sign proudly there.

Ella said she ‘won’ a ticket, but others in her family with longer membership did not receive the offer. I gather it was kept very quiet. Not sure of the basis.

Turns out they did and it was in their junk mail lol... so basically all my family have been members since membership started, and I’ve been one for 19 years. My brother who has been one for about 13 years did not get one though, but you could ‘bring a friend’ so we were able to secure him one.

I’m sure they’ll rotate it around for the next home game though. It would’ve been a logistical nightmare getting the talk that we would be able to have some crowd on the Tuesday knowing it was a Thursday game. They didn’t even get confirmation from the government until Wednesday evening. Presume they did the ‘longest serving’ ones just so it would be easier to sort through the responses to allocate the tickets. But now having a lot more time until our next home game im sure they’ll have a system where it’s open to more members/if not all members

good on ya @ellakasmar !

The team runs out and there's you texting away on your phone. lol

Good to see the guy with the 'manly hates you too' sign proudly there.

hahaha definitely was not texting - was filming the boys run out!

No email for me, a member for the past 12 years or more, gold member this year, but guess what I'm not bitter, I just want any Manly fan who is able to get there to cheer their lungs out!
Go Manly!!
Found out last night cut off was 13 yrs.

Joking not sure what it was but they good only have 180 due to available space, no sure how many corporates were there but guess there were approximately 100 members or so there.

My brother who has been one for about 13 years did not get one though, but you could ‘bring a friend’ so we were able to secure him one.
I've been a member for 13 years and didn't get one either, so I'd say the cut-off was 14 years.

Anyway, its a start and I'm glad some got there. Could definitely hear the Manly chants through the TV and the players would've heard them too.

I’m close to 20 years, more if you include football club or “manly beyond 2000” membership.

I am fine though with not going, I am forever grateful they chose me for the legends touch game a few years ago.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6