Members seating coming back for 21

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At first I thought this thread was about 'members eating' - big disappointment on Sunday to find the German sausage man not there, I had deliberately skipped lunch in expectation of once again sampling his fare

At first I thought this thread was about 'members eating' - big disappointment on Sunday to find the German sausage man not there, I had deliberately skipped lunch in expectation of once again sampling his fare

Well, you know what they say about German sausage men.....

It's all about the antici............................pation!

(and bread bun)

Finally the club is listening. Last Sundays crowd of under 7K on a nice day spelt out how inept the membership packages are for this season. People are not going to pay extortion prices to watch live footy and allowing members the option to buy their seats for the remaining games is a wise decision. Lets see what the devil in the detail is!

Finally the club is listening. Last Sundays crowd of under 7K on a nice day spelt out how inept the membership packages are for this season. People are not going to pay extortion prices to watch live footy and allowing members the option to buy their seats for the remaining games is a wise decision. Lets see what the devil in the detail is!
I agree it won't happen but the way we have treated that is members over the past couple of years we should be paying a very heavy discounted rate for the rest of year.

yes the club may lose money and profit in the process but buying goodwill now with members will put the club in good shape come members renewals later on in the year.

The email arrived today but not sure as there are a few Thursday and Friday games that my son won't be able to attend.

Word on the street is that the price is right as well. Well done to the club for looking after the members for the last half of the season

Rang membership and they arranged for me to get an extra adjacent seat as well (not reserved previously). Bloody good service the staff give when they are allowed to.

Any word in the email what GA Members will get offered for the remaining 6 games?
Sadly I would say sweet FA if we haven’t received an email by now. The excuse will be the reduced capacity of GA due to the Centre of Excellence.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4