Members Council Feedback

I still stand by a simple digital membership which provides additional unique exclusive content - there are hours upon hours you could do at little risk etc

I know you've already sent to the club, but it's just occurred to me that their marketing should really be ramping up right now and all they're giving us are interviews with fringe players - bless their cotton socks - which are not going to convert possibles into memberships. I'm an actual case in point. I keep looking at the draw trying to figure whether I want to get a gold membership or the next one down - figuring dates I might not be able to make etc (before you start Bozo ... don't!!!). Pretty sure if I was seeing good interviews with the topliners I'd be heavily 'that's my team' and go for gold.
Their strategy seems to be to just rely on the old members. What are they doing?

Mals- 5 individual passes were provided based on previous feedback with the benefit being you could use your 5 game membership at games of your choice rather than 5 separate games eg you could get 5 entries to one match and bring friends rather than 1 entry at 5 matches. Will pass feedback on though
This is actually pretty good. I’m bringing some yanks.to game 1 and I’ll use these tickets. And I’ll need to buy more later in the year so win win for manly.

The club would need to pay royalties for each song played. Not sure if that would be a large amount, but the idea is fun. The ground announcer/DJ would need to be alert to be able to play the correct song in a timely manner after each try.
In modern times, we use laptops and playlists to play music. ;-) It's as simple as having a playlist with each song title to a players name. When a try is awarded just click.

Sorry @The Wheel, I had every intention of responding earlier but haven't had internet for much of this week, and have now seen the cut-off was two days ago (damn!). For what's its worth, here's my feedback anyway (better late than never):

Loved the Fan Day on 8th Feb - thought the club did exceptionally well despite having to move it to the Leagues Club.
Memberships - really happy with the choice of items this year. Also the new Central Coast membership is a great idea to boost memberships.

Really love the 'Exclusive Member Experiences' offered to members (thank you!) and always enjoy the one-on-one player interviews during the season.

Wish the electronic scoreboard could be improved so that the score and the clock and the team list can be seen clearly from the FM Stand!

Year after year the crowd figures always seem lower than actual and I hope the entry counters have been triple-checked.

Much appreciate all the feedback you provide us from the club and thank you for conveying our thoughts/ideas to the club :clap:

I'm not sure of the legalities around it but i have always thought that it would be cool if each player had their own song that gets played when they score a try. Kind of like a wrestlers entrance music. Each player would pick their own music and the fans would get to know it. Just a bit of a different spin on the game day experience.
Ah this brings back good memories. I recall writing to the club several years ago on this subject and as a result, "Hungry like the Wolf" was played every time Wolfman scored a try. There were a couple of other songs played too when certain players scored but can't for the life of me remember them.

I'm sure other clubs use to do it too and I'm with you @Stevo it does add to the enjoyment on game day.

Ah this brings back good memories. I recall writing to the club several years ago on this subject and as a result, "Hungry like the Wolf" was played every time Wolfman scored a try. There were a couple of other songs played too when certain players scored but can't for the life of me remember them.

I'm sure other clubs use to do it too and I'm with you @Stevo it does add to the enjoyment on game day.
Sounds like a great idea for a new thread. Match the current crop of players with the song you would like to hear when they score.

Sorry @The Wheel, I had every intention of responding earlier but haven't had internet for much of this week, and have now seen the cut-off was two days ago (damn!). For what's its worth, here's my feedback anyway (better late than never):

Loved the Fan Day on 8th Feb - thought the club did exceptionally well despite having to move it to the Leagues Club.
Memberships - really happy with the choice of items this year. Also the new Central Coast membership is a great idea to boost memberships.

Really love the 'Exclusive Member Experiences' offered to members (thank you!) and always enjoy the one-on-one player interviews during the season.

Wish the electronic scoreboard could be improved so that the score and the clock and the team list can be seen clearly from the FM Stand!

Year after year the crowd figures always seem lower than actual and I hope the entry counters have been triple-checked.

Much appreciate all the feedback you provide us from the club and thank you for conveying our thoughts/ideas to the club :clap:
Thanks Linda, most of your feedback is covered already inc. scoreboard visibility.

The club re-signed with Ticketmaster and part of the agreement was to replace the entry gates. These would be more reliable and was enable digital tix on iPhones etc.

Hey Silvertailers

A brief update from members council last night. You will all be happy to know that the feedback collated was used as part of the presentation so your voices have been heard.

A lot of good discussion;

Social media: there will be a new version of Tommy Talks with a new player. Watch this space the player is very excited

A lot more interviews coming inc. CEO, weekly physio updates will probably start after the trial

Digital: Strong engagement with website/app with year on year increase significantly up over 2019. Membership site has been refreshed and simplified this month. Application clicks and pages have been halved. Considering having members only page but all club website is housed by NRL and their structure doesn’t have separate pages for this type of content. Experience from other clubs plus when Manly use to do it suggests engagement is minimal.

Manly had their production day yesterday where all team and individual photos, videos for scoreboard etc were taken. Player profiles will be updated now but they are reliant on a company external to NRL hosting services so we are in the queue

Membership: up 20% on same time last year - should hit 12k today. They are pleased that new packages/optional items have gone down well. Fridge magnets with Draw could be included next year but it depends when draw is released and will look to include a polo as an optional add on

Merchandise
Corona virus has slowed new items being delivered so store is still fairl basic at moment. @Mark - your feedback re material has been given to suppliers

Saw Anzac round jerseys which look great, there will be a Hall of Fame Jersey released, design still being finalized but save your dollars this will be one for your collection

Events
Will try and do more fan day events throughout the year which were very popular. A lot depends on Des and training schedule

Lottoland
New entry gates will be put in on bye weekend. COE progressing well, some technical modifications still being worked on for DA but a start date has been scheduled.

Team
Plenty of coverage across all media this week after an open media day coverage re forwards is across most papers already no real updates on that front.

All reports team is happy group and itching for season to start. A smell of quiet confidence is around the joint.

Anyway will add some more if I think of it!

Hey Silvertailers

A brief update from members council last night. You will all be happy to know that the feedback collated was used as part of the presentation so your voices have been heard.

A lot of good discussion;

Social media: there will be a new version of Tommy Talks with a new player. Watch this space the player is very excited

A lot more interviews coming inc. CEO, weekly physio updates will probably start after the trial

Digital: Strong engagement with website/app with year on year increase significantly up over 2019. Membership site has been refreshed and simplified this month. Application clicks and pages have been halved. Considering having members only page but all club website is housed by NRL and their structure doesn’t have separate pages for this type of content. Experience from other clubs plus when Manly use to do it suggests engagement is minimal.

Manly had their production day yesterday where all team and individual photos, videos for scoreboard etc were taken. Player profiles will be updated now but they are reliant on a company external to NRL hosting services so we are in the queue

Membership: up 20% on same time last year - should hit 12k today. They are pleased that new packages/optional items have gone down well. Fridge magnets with Draw could be included next year but it depends when draw is released and will look to include a polo as an optional add on

Merchandise
Corona virus has slowed new items being delivered so store is still fairl basic at moment. @Mark - your feedback re material has been given to suppliers

Saw Anzac round jerseys which look great, there will be a Hall of Fame Jersey released, design still being finalized but save your dollars this will be one for your collection

Events
Will try and do more fan day events throughout the year which were very popular. A lot depends on Des and training schedule

Lottoland
New entry gates will be put in on bye weekend. COE progressing well, some technical modifications still being worked on for DA but a start date has been scheduled.

Team
Plenty of coverage across all media this week after an open media day coverage re forwards is across most papers already no real updates on that front.

All reports team is happy group and itching for season to start. A smell of quiet confidence is around the joint.

Anyway will add some more if I think of it!

Comprehensive as always mate!

Some details around ticketing this year with reserved seating. Games will be tiered in terms of their likely popularity and time slot - Melbourne Sunday arvo Rd , will be slightly more expensive than Warriors Friday night Rd 3 etc.

I believe other clubs have a similar set up.

In regards to possible return dates, as has essentially been reported both AFB and Jake will not be there in Rd 1.

Aside from that @The Wheel was all over it!

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2