Members BBQ 14 July

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Reminder to all Football Club members that a meet the players BBQ will be held on Thursday 14 July between 5 pm and 7 pm at Brookvale Oval. The team will train until 6 pm and then there will be a sausage sizzle (hope they can afford to not charge everyone this time!), a chance to get more autographs and have a tour of the dressing rooms.

After forking out $380.00 for 2 memberships (maroon & white & the regular one they better be able to shout the wife and I a sausage sandwich. And if it doesn't come with onions and tomato sauce they can expect both memberships to be cancelled without notice.

There's nothing like saving $1 on that sanga by losing potential members that contribute $80 a pop minimum per year.

Real sound business sense.

I notice from that letter that 300 members from last year have not renewed. Interesting.......

I could be wrong and they may be lining them up for free. However at the Narrabeen meet & greet, where we were 'invited' to a bbq, it was put the hand in the pocket time. Which was particularly difficult as I had two large posters and two caps in my hands.

Not I, just my opinion but whatever is said is likley to be sanitized and would be the same sort of stuff that is said at Press Conferences or in Media Releases.

Of course I could be wrong & if that is the case I will expect a full report on these pages.

c'mon dude...call it a business trip & claim in on tax...That's what the PM does isn't it?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4