Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Members BBQ 14 July

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Staff member
Reminder to all Football Club members that a meet the players BBQ will be held on Thursday 14 July between 5 pm and 7 pm at Brookvale Oval. The team will train until 6 pm and then there will be a sausage sizzle (hope they can afford to not charge everyone this time!), a chance to get more autographs and have a tour of the dressing rooms.

byso

I'll try to make it. Let me know if your going MB.

Fluffy

I got my invite yesterday, not sure if i can make it yet. Hope so.

Corso_Pete

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
After forking out $380.00 for 2 memberships (maroon & white & the regular one they better be able to shout the wife and I a sausage sandwich. And if it doesn't come with onions and tomato sauce they can expect both memberships to be cancelled without notice.

Matabele

There's nothing like saving $1 on that sanga by losing potential members that contribute $80 a pop minimum per year.

Real sound business sense.

I notice from that letter that 300 members from last year have not renewed. Interesting.......

c_eagle

I'm going but definitely won't be paying for a snag, out of principle really.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Staff member
I could be wrong and they may be lining them up for free. However at the Narrabeen meet & greet, where we were 'invited' to a bbq, it was put the hand in the pocket time. Which was particularly difficult as I had two large posters and two caps in my hands.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Anyone going to the night with coaching staff?

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I know a few of the staff who will be eating them

Corso_Pete

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Not I, just my opinion but whatever is said is likley to be sanitized and would be the same sort of stuff that is said at Press Conferences or in Media Releases.

Of course I could be wrong & if that is the case I will expect a full report on these pages.

Ryan

c'mon dude...call it a business trip & claim in on tax...That's what the PM does isn't it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom