Member Add-Ons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Sorry - can't remember who is on the panel - but in regards to the 2020 memberships, glad to see a tote available, even if it is as an add on.

Thank you for listening!

Sorry - can't remember who is on the panel - but in regards to the 2020 memberships, glad to see a tote available, even if it is as an add on.

Thank you for listening!
Direct from member feedback via the members council! There is another council meeting coming so happy take any feedback on 2020 memberships.

pS what is a tote?

Direct from member feedback via the members council! There is another council meeting coming so happy take any feedback on 2020 memberships.

pS what is a tote?

It's a bag

P.S. That swell bottle isn't bad value for $20 actually.

pS what is a tote?

I honestly think they should ( if not this year next), make each membership level a little bit cheaper including a cap plus sticker only BUT then have these add ons so that those who want can buy a bag, a bottle, a scarf or whatever.

Honestly most of the extraneous stuff I’ve got over the years ended up in the garbage bin ( still have all the caps though).

Does anyone have photos of the tote bag and swell bottle? Can’t find them anywhere
Yeah I emailed them and they sent me this gif:

extra-item.gif

I like the option of selecting the merchandise of choice.
It's a good initiative so thanks for listening.

If they were truly offering member add on that'd be next level marketing - I'd imagine we'd be a very popular club

Member numbers better go up this year they have made it a lot more affordable. The out of town membership has gone down almost 50 bucks.

I'm disappointed the sports bag ran out so quickly. Within 24 hours of getting the message to choose. My daughter is disappointed as she would have totally used that

I'm disappointed the sports bag ran out so quickly. Within 24 hours of getting the message to choose. My daughter is disappointed as she would have totally used that

Should probably complain to them. I contacted them on the 23rd. On the 24th the bag was added to my pack.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4