Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Member Add-Ons

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Sorry - can't remember who is on the panel - but in regards to the 2020 memberships, glad to see a tote available, even if it is as an add on.

Thank you for listening!

Geoff Wheel

Sorry - can't remember who is on the panel - but in regards to the 2020 memberships, glad to see a tote available, even if it is as an add on.

Thank you for listening!
Direct from member feedback via the members council! There is another council meeting coming so happy take any feedback on 2020 memberships.

pS what is a tote?

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Direct from member feedback via the members council! There is another council meeting coming so happy take any feedback on 2020 memberships.

pS what is a tote?
It's a bag

P.S. That swell bottle isn't bad value for $20 actually.

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor

pS what is a tote?
I honestly think they should ( if not this year next), make each membership level a little bit cheaper including a cap plus sticker only BUT then have these add ons so that those who want can buy a bag, a bottle, a scarf or whatever.

Honestly most of the extraneous stuff I’ve got over the years ended up in the garbage bin ( still have all the caps though).

ellakasmar

Does anyone have photos of the tote bag and swell bottle? Can’t find them anywhere

The Who

Premium Member
I like the option of selecting the merchandise of choice.
It's a good initiative so thanks for listening.

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
It was also in the email from the club titled CHOOSE NOW in case you want to look at it in your own email folder and pat it nicely
Haha I totally missed it - went straight to the ticketmastery account page and was like WHY NO PICTURES?!?!

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
If they were truly offering member add on that'd be next level marketing - I'd imagine we'd be a very popular club

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Member numbers better go up this year they have made it a lot more affordable. The out of town membership has gone down almost 50 bucks.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
I'm disappointed the sports bag ran out so quickly. Within 24 hours of getting the message to choose. My daughter is disappointed as she would have totally used that

rifraff

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I'm disappointed the sports bag ran out so quickly. Within 24 hours of getting the message to choose. My daughter is disappointed as she would have totally used that
Should probably complain to them. I contacted them on the 23rd. On the 24th the bag was added to my pack.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
Should probably complain to them. I contacted them on the 23rd. On the 24th the bag was added to my pack.
Yup sent them an email see what happens

Staff online

• lsz

Latest posts

Top Bottom