Melbourne storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Gazeagle

How do u feel now??

With Storm thrashing Titans last night does this change your opinion of how manly played against them!

Or do you think that Titans just played like crap?

Personally I think it gives me a bit of hope that we were not as bad as everyone seems to think, or is that just my way of justifying it.

Be interested in everyones take on it!

Gazza :)

Not really, Melbourne were much improved against the Coast.

If they had put that together against us the scoreline would have been similar.

**** the Storm I hate them with a passion the bunch of arsehole cheating ****s.

two games at home don,t make a season.wait for some away games and a couple of injuries.they have hardly lost kronk,slater or smith for 4 years .they are due.

susan link said:
two games at home don,t make a season.wait for some away games and a couple of injuries.they have hardly lost kronk,slater or smith for 4 years .they are due.

Storm rarely injure for some weird reason.

susan link said:

a nice little acl will do nicely on all three

I think last nights slaughter of the Titans by the Storm showed we will be a force to be reckoned with once we have our full team on the paddock. We may have to endure another slow start to the season but when Lyon and Matai are back, we'll win more than we lose.
Try not to let it get you down guys..early days !

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[quote author=susan link=topic=186956.msg324853#msg324853 date=1300577443]

a nice little acl will do nicely on all three
[/quote]

Careful BE,  you're not allowed to wish injury on players. It's naughty.

They are still cheating the cap. Navratilova still plans cheating on field tactics. Players who still play there remain guilty of cheating every one of the clubs members and all league fans. The club retains smarmy cheating players like slater & smith.  The club has no soul.

manlyborn link said:
I think last nights slaughter of the Titans by the Storm showed we will be a force to be reckoned with once we have our full team on the paddock. We may have to endure another slow start to the season but when Lyon and Matai are back, we'll win more than we lose.
Try not to let it get you down guys..early days !

I think you are in Disneyland. We seriously have not had our full strength team on the paddock even once, since the 2008 GF. What on earth makes you think we will this season?

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
Not really, Melbourne were much improved against the Coast.

If they had put that together against us the scoreline would have been similar.

Have to agree.  Last weeks game was terrible.  It seems pretty obvious that both coaches have used that performance as a whacking stick which produced this weekends efforts.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4