Melbourne Storm Trial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sea Eagles and Ambassador Holidays have released the Supporters Tour Packages that are aimed at getting fans to the match. Packages have been designed to bring all Sea Eagles Fans together to support the players in what will be a must see pre-season match.

Supporters Tour Inclusions:
• Coach Transfers from Brisbane (Saturday 24th February) & Return (Sunday 25th February)
• 1 x Ticket (General Admission or Reserved Seating) to attend the Sea Eagles v Storm Trial Match at Quad Park
• 1 x Ticket to the After Match Function including canapés and beverages being held at the Ramada Pelican Waters
• 1 x Night Accommodation & Breakfast at the Rydges Hotel, Caloundra

Supporter Tour Prices:

Reserved Seats
Adult - $315.00
Junior - $300.00 (Sharing with 1 Adult)

General Admission
Adult - $310.00
Junior - $295.00 (Sharing with 1 Adult)

Corporate Package Upgrade:
A Corporate Package is also available which includes:
• Coach Transfers from Brisbane (Saturday 24th February) & Return (Sunday 25th February)
• 1 x Reserved Seat, Gourmet Dinner & Drinks before and after the game
• 1 x Night Accommodation & Breakfast at the Rydges Hotel, Caloundra
• 1 x Ticket to the After Match Function including canapés and beverages being held at the Ramada Pelican Waters
Corporate Adult or Child - $475.00

Supporters Tour Bookings
To book your place on the Sea Eagles Supporters Tour, please contact:
Ambassador Holidays
(07) 3839 9311
Or download the Booking Form and return fax to (07) 3839 9187

Important Notes:
• Prices are based on Twin Share; a single supplement of $60.00 will apply.
• Family Room available upon request.
• Airfares not included

Local Supporters and those with existing travel plans
If you have already made arrangements for this match and would like to attend the After Match Function Book Now or contact Lauren Coltman on (02) 9970 3012.
Function Only - $45.00
Including canapés and beverages

Dan - Caloundra QLD on the Sunshine Coast.....

I am going. Dont think I would fork out that sort of money to see a trial game though.

I was planning on going. 1.5 hrs to Caloundra from here. Looks like my business on season has heated up early so will have to see how that progresses. :?:

I was planning on going. 1.5 hrs to Caloundra from here. Looks like my business on season has heated up early so will have to see how that progresses. :?:

What you do mate? It's great for you if business has picked up at this time. I tell you, small / medium business activity (espescially management with receivables days on hand being blown out due to a quiet market overall) is struggling down here in NSW.

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]

What you do mate? It's great for you if business has picked up at this time. I tell you, small / medium business activity (espescially management with receivables days on hand being blown out due to a quiet market overall) is struggling down here in NSW.
[/quote]

No real receivables issues with my business. Its pretty much a pay up in advance with a later service supply. I own it and run it in Noosa with unfortunately my full on season occuring now until mid year. Then much time to surf, watch footy, plan business etc.

Oh to be a QLD'er !!! Hehehe...

Pay in advance is always good for account management, but depending on the ticket size, you may scare a few prospective clients away.

This'll be fun....How many guesses to I get?

Hmmm. Sounds like your business is seasonal. You get cash up FRONT so you provide a good, then service it later (potentially electronic).

Are you a wholesaler of watches etc to surf shops? Naaah, they'd probably want at least 30 day terms...

I'm now leaning towards retail. Do you have a retail outlet that supplies electical goods to the surf industry in some way. Am I at least warm?

This is fun...

Talk about a one dimensional thinker.

Skiddy (or do you enjoy being called skidster) stick to that life long banking career as a back of house paperwork shuffler, you wouldnt make it elsewhere.

Talk about a one dimensional thinker.

Skiddy (or do you enjoy being called skidster) stick to that life long banking career as a back of house paperwork shuffler, you wouldnt make it elsewhere.

Sheesh - I apologise for trying to make things equitable between us !!! You trully ARE a knob !!! :wall: If your bagging me out...I assure you....why would I bother making it anywhere else? I'm happy right here. Earning much more than you !!!

I love it when people bring out the old "I earn more than you"card. Even more so when neither of you would have any idea what the other earns or really does.

No Garts - I am responding to Jatz lovely comments about being a "back of house paper shuffler".

I gathered that, no doubt he was baiting you and you took it. nothing wrong with paper shufflers anyway, I guess I could be classified as that.

Anyway you would have no idea that you earn more than him, and if you did know for certain that you earned more than him that comment screams im a wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4