Melbourne about to be found out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They won 2 GFs and a WCC.Then they had those honours taken off them.It looks better in the record books showing those honours taken from them (signifying the cheating),rather than showing them as having lost them(which would signify a fair loss).

Ralphie said:
Technical Coach said:
Hating for dirty tactics fully understand that logic----targeting Stewart i dont think they went that far but an opportunity to hurt him under that bomb presented itself and that is life.

Breaching the cap well everyone knows my views on that.

Spending $900 dollars is your own personal choice but to add that factor on top of a salary cap breach is stretching it a little bit. Conversely imagine if we won against the "cheater scum" in 07 imagine how much more value you got out of your dollar thats the risk you take with spending so much as a spectator.

I become more convinced on a daily basis that TC is really Lotti

TC, Bellemy had a leg up with these guys. The whole spine of Melbourne were ex-Australian Schoolboys players. They were bought by Melbourne after playing for this team. I could be wrong but I don't think Manly has one of these players in their team.

This means that Bellemy didn't turn these guys into superstars, they already were superstars and no team can afford to have 10 of these guys in their team under the salary cap, and for so long, without cheating the cap.

I had an incling (sp?) that this was the case back in 08 or 09 when they bought Finch and then tried to go after Mason. Before they went for Finch I thought they might be just on the line, like we are. Then they go after 2 extra players and it became a joke. They weren't losing anyone while everyone else was. The writing was on the wall.

On top of that, they brought in several wrestling techniques to injure opponents, and Bellemy's whinge after the Smith suspension in 08 was spoiled child syndrome.

No Manly fan had a problem with Melbourne until they knowingly took out our Golden Boy in a disgusting, well-planned assassination in the GF in '07.

TC, you are one of 2 Manly fans that I have seen respect the Golden Children of the Murdoch family, even after everything they did. The only other person I have heard is Lotti and she supported both teams, would get on the MWSE forums and defend Melbourne and stated honestly that she was a supporter of both clubs...and she was shot down in flames. That is why others are calling you Lotti.

I'm not going to do this but I don't think it is wise to come onto a Manly supporters forum and ask the question why people don't like Melbourne and why there is so much hatred for them. As a Manly fan you shouldn't be asking that question. Its the same as our hatred for Parramatta.

You can come on here and say they are a good team, have good players...we know this and won't deny this. It's called respect and noticing talent, giving credit where it is due. But don't ask us why we don't like them and defend their actions when, as a Manly, fan you should know damn well why we don't like them.

Jono said:
I had an incling (sp?) that this was the case back in 08 or 09 when they bought Finch and then tried to go after Mason. Before they went for Finch I thought they might be just on the line, like we are. Then they go after 2 extra players and it became a joke. They weren't losing anyone while everyone else was. The writing was on the wall.

I always thought that Mason was an idiot, but to me, for all money it looked like he saw what was on offer down there, and realized what was going on and said "I want none of that". I could be wrong, it might have been coincidence, but to me it looks like he made an excellent decision.

The reason we were given for him not going was that Bellamy wanted him and the board would not allow it, because they couldn't fit it under the cap. We now know how rubbish that excuse is, so my bet is that Mason backed out.

Hi TC, or Lotti, the name doesn't matter.

Am I right in thinking you're maybe currently wanting your avatar to be seen here as a boffin, a Spock-like superior intellect? If so, have you wondered what would happen if you instead scaled up the settings for heart, empathy, emotional intelligence and associated flaws and foibles of regular, garden-variety humans?

They would have been found out yesterday by any half decent team. Souths are just so bloody hopeless that they let them wriggle out of it with a win. Ps tech coach, rose wolf Lyon scored from left to right passes on sat night, happy now?

Shoe1 said:
They would have been found out yesterday by any half decent team. Souths are just so bloody hopeless that they let them wriggle out of it with a win. Ps tech coach, rose wolf Lyon scored from left to right passes on sat night, happy now?

Didn't see the game,shoe,but from what Ive read and heard,the scum's cheque to the refs cleared B4 souffs did.

Most teams would have topped the Hares how they played yesterday & keep in mind they were only a few bad calls away from winning. Storm are pretenders - no doubt.

Souths problem is that they are poorly coached. And Sutton goes missing for much of the match. He just seems to refuse to get involved. And Luke seems really pissed off. Not a happy squad, and it shows.

Wow. I've been watching RL for 50 years and never knew it could be so complicated. Thank God we don;t have to sit an exam to be fans!

Cambo said:
Technical Coach said:
I dont understand the deep seated hatred of Melbourne---i'm fine with the strong rilvary and there is no other game i look forward to more than watching Manly vs the Storm but this hatred is beyond ridiculous.

We all know their forward pack is not strong, we all know they will struggle during Origin and all the away games they have coming up and will either bottom out the 8 or just miss out. If the "big 3" stay injury free they will always be competitive even with an average squad combined with Bellamy and his trademark discipline and simple effective efficient structures of play you would be silly to write them off.

Be thankful and cherish the quality and improved standard of League Manly and Melbourne have delivered far beyond some of the games delivered at the moment.

As we have seen this year many teams have been found out busting the cap not of a deliberate nature(or the small amounts "suggest" not deliberate) but if weaker playing squads than our own in the past are struggling to stay under it also offers an insight to the other side.
Are you f***en serious. I paid almost $900 to go and watch manly play in a gf in 2007 that wasn't a fair fight because those filthy thieving bastards were 900k over the cap. If it wasn't for those bastards we would have premierships no 7. Good enough reason to hate those Rex hunts if u ask me.

If it makes you feel any better Cambo, I sold 8 Category 1 tickets (4 x 2) in 2009 on ebay for $650-900 a pair all to Melbourne storm fans.

TC is not Lotti, if you had ever met Lotti you would know this. Unless Lotti has had a brain transplant, the girl is a total muppet, she would never be able to put together sentences, responses etc such as the ones TC uses.
TC like it or not you will never find many Manly fans who have much good to say about bellamy.
To add to the reasons why would have to be, he stole the best coach award from Dessie on more than one occasion over the past few years. Dessie was far more deserving of it in 2007 & 2008. bellamy's cheating ways stuffed that up for Dessie.

If you dont despise the storm club, storm players and bellamy your just not trying hard enough to be an authentic Australian.

MissKate said:
TC is not Lotti, if you had ever met Lotti you would know this. Unless Lotti has had a brain transplant, the girl is a total muppet, she would never be able to put together sentences, responses etc such as the ones TC uses.
TC like it or not you will never find many Manly fans who have much good to say about bellamy.
To add to the reasons why would have to be, he stole the best coach award from Dessie on more than one occasion over the past few years. Dessie was far more deserving of it in 2007 & 2008. bellamy's cheating ways stuffed that up for Dessie.

I may be wrong but wasn't it common knowledge that lottie had some problems? If so, what is with the bullying of someone like this? I thought Manly fans had more class?!

Was

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4