Melbourne about to be found out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Gronk said:
The storm have had no names up front for years and it hasn't stopped them. Surely they can continue without superstars like Brett White and Ryan Tandy.

Melbourne
2007 Pack included Ben Cross, Cam Smith, Brett White, Michael Crocker, Ryan Hoffman, Dallas Johnson, Jeremy Smith & Jeff Lima (All Test Players)

2008 Pack included Adam Blair, Cam Smith, Brett White, Michael Crocker, Sika Manu, Dallas Johnson, Jeremy Smith & Jeff Lima (All Test Players) as well as Antonio Kafusi

2009 Pack included Adam Blair, Cam Smith, Brett White, Michael Crocker, Sika Manu, Ryan Hofman, Dallas Johnson, Jeremy Smith & Jeff Lima (All Test Players) as well as Aiden Tolman

Yeah, they've been doing it with a bunch of Nuffies for sure, but hey, don't let the facts get in the way will you..

2011 Pack Includes Jesse Bromwich, Cam Smith, Bryan Norrie, Adam Blair, Kevin Proctor, Todd Lowrie, Sika Manu, Adam Woolnough, Jaiman Lowe, & Ryan Hinchcliffe (3 Test Players)

The 2011 forward pack for the scum is as weak as it has ever been. They will start to fade in the 2nd half of the season, will make the finals and get punted out the back door.

you are an embarassment TC.they embarked on a massive planned cheating campaign with the full support of players and management and have beens stripped of every honour they achieved.only fools think bellamy wasnt running the whole show with full knowledge.The idea that that new CEO ran the rort for 12 months after the "rat" left without control freak bellamy knowing is ludicrous.You then followed that with accusations our club was cheating with no evidence whatsoever and then leap to the defence of this rotten mob of c...ts with garbage about uplifting the game.

hang your head in shame.they are not the words of an eagle.i dare say henceforth this will be the last time des uses you to craft his gameplans.

as for 'we all know.... it - that is bull****.every second idiot can't wait to get on the storm bandwagon..what i have said is a minority view and will in my view be proven right.look at the draw and it aint that tough to work out.

Hating for dirty tactics fully understand that logic----targeting Stewart i dont think they went that far but an opportunity to hurt him under that bomb presented itself and that is life.

Breaching the cap well everyone knows my views on that.

Spending $900 dollars is your own personal choice but to add that factor on top of a salary cap breach is stretching it a little bit. Conversely imagine if we won against the "cheater scum" in 07 imagine how much more value you got out of your dollar thats the risk you take with spending so much as a spectator.

Kiwi Eagle said:
torana, TC isn't a fan remember, he is just a great analytical mind

Perhaps he should analyze the way Snake was taken out in the 07 GF. Even better, analyze the way Slater leads with his bloody feet when attempting to stop tries, the dirty purple scum.

Technical Coach said:
Hating for dirty tactics fully understand that logic----targeting Stewart i dont think they went that far but an opportunity to hurt him under that bomb presented itself and that is life.

Spending $900 dollars is your own personal choice but to add that factor on top of a salary cap breach is stretching it a little bit. Conversely imagine if we won against the "cheater scum" in 07 imagine how much more value you got out of your dollar thats the risk you take with spending so much as a spectator.

I become more convinced on a daily basis that TC is really Lotti

susan said:
you are an embarassment TC.they embarked on a massive planned cheating campaign with the full support of players and management and have beens stripped of every honour they achieved.only fools think bellamy wasnt running the whole show with full knowledge.The idea that that new CEO ran the rort for 12 months after the "rat" left without control freak bellamy knowing is ludicrous.You then followed that with accusations our club was cheating with no evidence whatsoever and then leap to the defence of this rotten mob of c...ts with garbage about uplifting the game.

hang your head in shame.they are not the words of an eagle.i dare say henceforth this will be the last time des uses you to craft his gameplans.

as for 'we all know.... it - that is bull****.every second idiot can't wait to get on the storm bandwagon..what i have said is a minority view and will in my view be proven right.look at the draw and it aint that tough to work out.

"We all know" as in people who frequent this forum---most share your view to varying degrees in relation to the quality of Melbourne.
As far as the general public the betting agencies show the opposite i totally agree with you Susan in your "monority view" in relation to the wider view beyond this forum----sorry i should have cleared that up.

I do agree with you Bellamy would have known--- most coaches would know to some extent. I mean questions would be asked along the lines of "i know you want to keep "X" player is he worth paying such a premium etc etc and losing "Y" player or do we need both"

Hanging my head in shame---why should i. My views are not dictated or influenced by the colours i support and i try my best to not tow the party line in relation to keeping my job either so i personally feel proud that i can think for myself and not be so heavily influenced by money or club.

torana355 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
torana, TC isn't a fan remember, he is just a great analytical mind

Perhaps he should analyze the way Snake was taken out in the 07 GF. Even better, analyze the way Slater leads with his bloody feet when attempting to stop tries, the dirty purple scum.

Leading with the feet dog act i agree----but Ridgey use to do it also and he was one of my favourite players in his time.

I never disagreed with the "Storm dirty tactics hatred" understand that.

Things to consider
1- They underhandedly scammed the entire rugby league world.
2- They have always got double standards & some in high places have helped this become reality.
3- Introduced grub tactics into the game - some very dangerous.
4- Personally never forgive seeing Snake in convulsions after a sickening cheap shot that was planned.
5- Could go on with plenty more but put simply - i hate the f*#@s.
Back to this topic - this team has plenty of weakness & if they snuck into the 8 will be embarrassed 1st week of finals - if its at Brookvale Manly by 26pts.

Ralphie said:
The Gronk said:
The storm have had no names up front for years and it hasn't stopped them. Surely they can continue without superstars like Brett White and Ryan Tandy.

Melbourne
2007 Pack included Ben Cross, Cam Smith, Brett White, Michael Crocker, Ryan Hoffman, Dallas Johnson, Jeremy Smith & Jeff Lima (All Test Players)

2008 Pack included Adam Blair, Cam Smith, Brett White, Michael Crocker, Sika Manu, Dallas Johnson, Jeremy Smith & Jeff Lima (All Test Players) as well as Antonio Kafusi

2009 Pack included Adam Blair, Cam Smith, Brett White, Michael Crocker, Sika Manu, Ryan Hofman, Dallas Johnson, Jeremy Smith & Jeff Lima (All Test Players) as well as Aiden Tolman

Yeah, they've been doing it with a bunch of Nuffies for sure, but hey, don't let the facts get in the way will you..

2011 Pack Includes Jesse Bromwich, Cam Smith, Bryan Norrie, Adam Blair, Kevin Proctor, Todd Lowrie, Sika Manu, Adam Woolnough, Jaiman Lowe, & Ryan Hinchcliffe (3 Test Players)

The 2011 forward pack for the scum is as weak as it has ever been. They will start to fade in the 2nd half of the season, will make the finals and get punted out the back door.

Would join the hate group more so if most of that talent was "purchased talent and it caused a breach in the cap" they paid a premium trying to keep developed talent or keeping undervalued purchases from leaving you have to admire that loyalty in some respects.

Would you feel bad paying a premium to keep Cliffy, Toovey, Menzies at the club along with Kosef, Gartner, Cunnigham thats how i would view it.

Ralphie said:
Technical Coach said:

I become more convinced on a daily basis that TC is really Lotti

No idea who this Lotti is---maybe i should place a profile pic next to my name but then i would have an issue with female stalkers so to dispel one rumour i have to introduce another problem lol.....kidding people.(well half kidding)

That's the view that is the most hilarious about it all

"they only did it to keep talent"

What a load of crap, they added newton mid year to a side that was already cheating in 2007 and in 2009 they didn't have a 5/8 so bought Finch mid season to add to an already cheating side

Kiwi Eagle said:

What a load of crap, they added newton mid year to a side that was already cheating in 2007 and in 2009 they didn't have a 5/8 so bought Finch mid season to add to an already cheating side

Yes they made purchases all clubs do but do you really think they paid overs for Newton and Finch come on now. Yes a mid season purchase is not a good look but i doubt they are the only club who has breached the cap and added during the season just the only team found out.

TC as an aside i would like to see one of our pieces prior to us playing rather than a retrospective

I couldn't care less if they paid unders or overs for them, they shouldn't have been at the cheating club

Technical Coach said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Yes they made purchases all clubs do but do you really think they paid overs for Newton and Finch come on now. Yes a mid season purchase is not a good look but i doubt they are the only club who has breached the cap and added during the season just the only team found out.

Ralphie said:
The Gronk said:

Melbourne

And lets not let any level of comprehension skills get in the way of a good dick pull for Ralphie. Those players attained rep honours on the back of the success of the storm, not the other way around. They were nobodies when they came into grade.

I'm not going to say Bromwich will be playing reps any time soon, but if you can't see that Bellamy's structure is to keep it simple in the forwards and use his spine to dominate then you're even worse than Testicle Coach is.

And we are comparing 2010 to 2011 here, given that is when the salary cap cheating has made a difference, so sprouting off about 2007 ain't going to matter much.

The Gronk said:
Ralphie said:
The Gronk said:

Melbourne

And lets not let any level of comprehension skills get in the way of a good dick pull for Ralphie. Those players attained rep honours on the back of the success of the storm, not the other way around. They were nobodies when they came into grade.

I'm not going to say Bromwich will be playing reps any time soon, but if you can't see that Bellamy's structure is to keep it simple in the forwards and use his spine to dominate then you're even worse than Testicle Coach is.

And we are comparing 2010 to 2011 here, given that is when the salary cap cheating has made a difference, so sprouting off about 2007 ain't going to matter much.

They weren't nobodies in 2007-2009, so you just can't say they did it with nobodies.

Bellamy is a myth. He has won absolutely nothing. He lost 3 SOO series, lost 2 Grand Finals with massive cheating involved and is singularly the most overrated coach in Rugby League.

Bellamy is one of the best coaches but I don't like his tactics or his personal arrogance and dishonesty (denying use of wrestling coaches etc). I don't mind his competitive nature and he is smart enough to devise playing structures where players of average ability can be effective in a team game. I don't think he is a good sport but yes he can coach a team to win games of footy. I was surprised he got this year's version of Storm going as well as he has, and I sure hope Susan is correct about them fading away later.

David Furner
Matt Elliot
Neil Henry
Ivan Cleary
Nathan Brown

These guys and many others have won as much as bellamy has, absolutely nothing. When Bellamy builds a team from scratch and stays under the salary cap and wins the comp, then I will agree that he can coach. Until then he is no better than the blokes listed above.

Don't give me bull**** about structures yada yada, this game is about results and like Brian Smith he has won squat, zip, zero, bumpkis and as such is an average coach.

eagles2win said:
Matt Elliot's won a Challenge Cup and Brian Smith couldn't even do that.

I stand corrected. On that basis then Matt Elliot is a more successful coach that the myth known as bellamy.

lsz said:
TC as an aside i would like to see one of our pieces prior to us playing rather than a retrospective

Like i've stated before talking about using blockers, breaking up the field in metre by metre zones, when to use players with effective leg drive and the field position to use them in, using 2nd man plays not centred around it being a decoy or overlap play on that tackle but setting up the next play, compressed defence in certain areas, shallow defensive numbers on weak passing sides etc etc would bore the hell out of everyone and go over everyones head---- i would end up having four testicles instead of two in these parts.

I've already mentioned aspects of play Manly need to work on and its still not happening so that is not retrospective----and if i had the time i would break down the problems with the bulldogs and create another novel but i'm sure the boredom has already set in so why bother.

I have disected the qtr final game from last year against the Dragons and have notes scribbled away while watching the game might bring them up if the mood strikes. Sometimes playing with an understrength squad shows up the things that need working on more than a full strength squad---shows what not to do and also shows what a lack of variety and options will cause in the long run.

Its not a case of being a genius in hindsight more so time constraints of having to analyse other teams during the week considering i dont own foxtel and tend to stick with telstra downloads of Manly's games and breaking up our ineffective areas.

Plus as in the hip hop industry "freestyle" does not pay the bills and my altruistic nature does not extend to making the jobs of employed people deriving a salary from the game easier than it should be. You want the best you pay for it lol.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2