Mega Brookie/4 Pines

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think it’s significant that the Member for Wakehurst, Brad Hazmat, made no pronouncements at any time in the lead up to the budget. Brookvale Oval sits within that electorate. Neither did Liberal members in the neighbouring seats.

All the noise has come from journalists.
Brad Hazmat….. love it, one of your best Terry!

I think it’s significant that the Member for Wakehurst, Brad Hazmat, made no pronouncements at any time in the lead up to the budget. Brookvale Oval sits within that electorate. Neither did Liberal members in the neighbouring seats.

All the noise has come from journalists.
And you can ask teal queen Zali about funding for brookvale oval from a federal level and you get the same answer, not my problem.

Last edited:
Some recent aerials. Courtesy of Mitchell Klara:
3B94D613-C1C1-4F42-863D-5FED8D2B5293.jpeg

915E9ACB-3CBD-497A-A55C-07A07387ED19.jpeg

8F724719-6C24-4F90-B8FA-43564192DC91.jpeg

And you can ask teal queen Zali about funding for brookvale oval from a federal level and you get the same answer, not my problem.
Teals are more of a watermelon, green on the outside and red in the middle.

I particularly love the constant arguments against greenhouse gas reducing transport options ....Trainline??? Not In My Fkn Backyard Thanks. I want to drive. Everywhere.

Funnily enough Riccardo, from research, it’s the majority of locals who don’t want a train line.
According to some, it’s bad enough we provide a ferry for outsiders to get to God’s country however, it is convenient and enjoyable for locals to get to the city.

Sadly I no longer live in the GOC, but other than at school where we dissed westies, zoobs (people from non-surfing areas), Parras etc, I never really encountered that attitude.

There are still people out there annoyed (e.g. my mother) that the Cahill govt replaced a two lane opening bridge with a four lane opening bridge at the Spit. Everyone (on both sides of the Spit) wanted a high level bridge.

Just think, if the Northern Beaches tram lines (something older GOC residents remember fondly - e.g. mum again) hadn’t closed in September 1939, and the whole tram network had been maintained and expanded post-War, with Cahill and co. seeing to a high level bridge at the Spit - we wouldn’t be having this discussion.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2