Mega Brookie/4 Pines

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1512897E-B526-46E3-BECB-C681455050C8.jpeg

This is the only one you need to look at

About time! Hopefully this comes to fruition ASAP.

Inner West Mayor having a little sook about it.. I hear Perth has a great stadium the Tigers might love.

View attachment 20587

Darcy's tweet infuriated me. He chooses to use funding to Brookvale (who have literally received scraps and broken promises for decades) to suit his agenda, But his mates in office at Parramatta and Penrith (surprise, surprise) get a free pass ! Hypocrisy much?

I told him, his stance is akin to complaining about a homeless, starving child receiving scraps, but is okay with a fat kid (I didn't have enough space to write Augustus Gloop) receiving a roast pork dinner !!

Stupid !

About time! Hopefully this comes to fruition ASAP.

Inner West Mayor having a little sook about it.. I hear Perth has a great stadium the Tigers might love.

View attachment 20587
Darcy's tweet infuriated me. He chooses to use funding to Brookvale (who have literally received scraps and broken promises for decades) to suit his agenda, But his mates in office at Parramatta and Penrith (surprise, surprise) get a free pass ! Hypocrisy much?

I told him, his stance is akin to complaining about a homeless, starving child receiving scraps, but is okay with a fat kid (I didn't have enough space to write Augustus Gloop) receiving a roast pork dinner !!

Stupid !

Stupid !

I did see your fired up response on twitter haha! Completely agree mate!

I won't get my hopes up even when the bulldozers arrive.

As soon as they started work on the centre of excellence I thought the government way is build this, open it and announce a full ground rebuild.
Should have just been a full rebuild instead, why do add ons.

It's like when they disrupt traffic for 2 years on the M1 to do a widening.

Here's an idea.

Just build it 4 lanes each way the first time. Then you won't have to keep going back every few years to build what you should have just built in the first place.

A bit of foresight people.

It's like when they disrupt traffic for 2 years on the M1 to do a widening.

Here's an idea.

Just build it 4 lanes each way the first time. Then you won't have to keep going back every few years to build what you should have just built in the first place.

A bit of foresight people.

I know someone who was involved in the winning construction bid of the M2 when they built it.
The government wanted 2 lanes each way which they won the quote on but they said for a little extra we can make it 3 lanes each way, the cost difference was bugger all but the government didn't want a bar of it.
The day it opened it was outdated and eventually they spent massive money and disrupted everyone to add the extra lanes.
I'm convinced if they built the Harbour Bridge today it would only be 4 lanes.

I know someone who was involved in the winning construction bid of the M2 when they built it.
The government wanted 2 lanes each way which they won the quote on but they said for a little extra we can make it 3 lanes each way, the cost difference was bugger all but the government didn't want a bar of it.
The day it opened it was outdated and eventually they spent massive money and disrupted everyone to add the extra lanes.
I'm convinced if they built the Harbour Bridge today it would only be 4 lanes.

This is unbelievable......and totally believable all at the same time.

Are they knocking down the just completed stand , or is the whole ground going to be built like this.

It will barely hold 15,000 if so.

Are they knocking down the just completed stand , or is the whole ground going to be built like this.

It will barely hold 15,000 if so.
I think I read the new Fulton stand seats 3000, so if they do the same at the southern end & on the hill, & upgrade the Lyons-Menzies stand, that comes to about 18,000 (if the ground is 50m x 100m).

In the picture the c of e bit takes up a lot of space, so I’d say if they do another similar stand at the other end without those facilities, then it could have double the seats?

In the picture the c of e bit takes up a lot of space, so I’d say if they do another similar stand at the other end without those facilities, then it could have double the seats?
I think you could have (at that end) an upper tier seating say, 800-1200 people, as well as corporate facilities, etc.

Come to think of it, are Ritchie and Trent R brothers.

Both associated with the Goosters (hey they don’t cheat, on anything!)

Both have ‘blowfish heads’. Trent especially.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4