McInnes Rumour (sharks bound)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No, don't need him. Better to spend money on retaining our young talents. Hopefully, our premier dummy half will be playing later in the year.
Yeah but the problem is what if he is not playing later in the year ..... we all saw what happened last year!!

just sayin’

Yeah but the problem is what if he is not playing later in the year ..... we all saw what happened last year!!

just sayin’
Agree, but can we afford McInnes? I would prefer to see how we go this year using Cust & Foran as dummy halves. Cust is a good player - it will be interesting to see if his defensive game can develop as dummy half. Croker is a very fit & courageous player, but his footy smarts seem to be limited. Hopefully, Birt will have Canterbury Cup game time.

If we pay the Roosters accountant to do our books, then yes !!!
We need a new accountant

A Great organization is only as Great as the Great people that it hires

Our club is as Great as all of us Great Manly people that represent it

How Great a Manly Fan are you ???

Leave your Legacy and make our Club Greater !!!

EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg

No organisation can compete with incompetent people

NO team can compete with incompetent players

It is all relevant .

If we do not have high expectations for our Legendary club

We may as well change our sacred symbol from the high flying Sea eagles to the Sitting Ducks

Mr Penn can always play round of golf with Cam.
We should all be Grateful to Mr Penn that we have a club
But our club is more than just a club
It is a legendary club . We need to raise our standards and lift our club to Greatness where it belongs

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6