McGuire, Thaiday & Gillett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Who do you rate as dangermen if any.
Imo Gillett is a handful, Thaiday is impact & the underrated frontrower McGuire is a workhorse with patches of quality who has been their main go foward man in recent times.

Their hooker can be a bit of an X factor, but he can be forced into stupid errors.

I think Wallace is going to step up and Yowyeh is going to be a big danger

Three super players indeed.

McGuire is the next Webcke.

Gillette could be anything and getting back to form.

Thiaday needs no talking up.

Thaiday is always dangerous and am really impressed with McGuire. Also been impressed with Beale at fullback last couple of weeks.

mosto said:
Thaiday is always dangerous and am really impressed with McGuire. Also been impressed with Beale at fullback last couple of weeks.
I'm especially impressed with Beale's kicking ability. Particularly when he is in mid-air.

Rudderless ship. The whole Broncos team are good players but sorry this is not their night, we will probably cruise a little and only win by 20 or so.

Thaiday for me, he is fresh! The rest of the team has been up too long and played to their limit last week at home. Will be tentative and tired by the 50 minute mark!

Manly by 24

Jack reed is a superstar in the making. What a great player. One of my favourites actually.

After 2 weeks out, i think Thaiday will be looking for a huge game.

I think McGuire is gonna be the gun front rower in the comp sooner or later. Really impressed with him.

But definitely what worries me the most is Sam Thaiday going to the line in attack & turning it inside for a flying fullback ( the same play Thaiday used in Origin for Slater ) hitting the hole. Beale is pretty fast & dangerous. Gillett also scares me a bit too.

That said if we play well I know we can beat them. I especially think we can finish all over the top of them in the 2nd half with fresher legs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4