McClean

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If the storm can't afford to keep these players how the hell can the cowboys afford to be buying them. Did they lose their cap when they won the premiership. They seem to have re-signed pretty much their whole gf team, only losing tomau and they can still buy players. Did they recruit the parra accountant as well

If the storm can't afford to keep these players how the hell can the cowboys afford to be buying them. Did they lose their cap when they won the premiership. They seem to have re-signed pretty much their whole gf team, only losing tomau and they can still buy players. Did they recruit the parra accountant as well

The whole GF squad was still under contract after they won so they never had to resign anyone to keep the team. Similar to us in 2008/09. The side will fall apart in 2 years.

The whole GF squad was still under contract after they won so they never had to resign anyone to keep the team. Similar to us in 2008/09. The side will fall apart in 2 years.

They have re-signed about 4 of their gf team already, supposedly on half what other teams have offered the players. Can't think of them all off the top of my head but Lachlan Coote, Kane linnet, Kyle felt would be some of them

I wish McDonalds would McClean their McBloody McToilets every now and McThen.

Guess what? Rodney Rude is coming to Rocky on August 19! Nice. I wonder if he ever saw dinosaurs?

If storm offload him in order to keep Vunuvalu I don't sense anything bad.
They have Bromich Bro's, Harris, Proctor, Weston, Solomona, Glasby, Kafusi, Nicholls, White and heaps of juniors..
I'd say after a couple of Country Origin rep Jerseys he gained some K.P.I's they cant afford with so much depth remaining. He's a very strong player and very well drilled from the Melbourne mentors. He'd be a good signing

You have to wonder why Vave has been let go because it's not like we don't have the cap space to keep him even on a good contract, so the club must not have wanted to keep him that badly which means something is in the pipe line.

You have to wonder why Vave has been let go because it's not like we don't have the cap space to keep him even on a good contract, so the club must not have wanted to keep him that badly which means something is in the pipe line.
maybe it's just parra & their monopoly money trying to emulate Manly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4