Mayer to Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rex link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=180746.msg227773#msg227773 date=1245221831]
why would I ban you DSM?
Exactly.  Not enough dramatic effect.  Toss your weight around Dan, do an mwse, and ban EVERYONE until Friday for breathing.
[/quote]

Except me. Some posters are more equal than others.

I just want to know why anyone would pay to use the MWSE website when it goes down more often than a $2 whore on a 3 cent Tuesday super special.

They charge us for a service then at the most interesting of times they take that service from us.

Crazzzzzy

missing_something link said:
I just want to know why anyone would pay to use the MWSE website when it goes down more often than a $2 whore on a 3 cent Tuesday super special.

They charge us for a service then at the most interesting of times they take that service from us.

Crazzzzzy

Call me crazy, but I didn't pay just to use the forum. The $49 Screaming eagle memberships help Manly survive.

Yeah, I get peeved when it's shutdown but there is a lot of innuendo, speculation, theories, finger pointing and attacks on management without knowing the facts. I can understand their point of view.

To aim both barrels of the shotgun squarely at Delmege seems a might hasty.

The fact is we have a dysfunctional board, with Mayer positioned between the 2 waring factions. Mayer made the fateful mistake of choosing sides. It was pretty damm obvious that there was going to be blood spilled & that has now happened.

CEO's are replaceable, the challenge that Penn and Delmege now have is to agree on who that CEO should now be (btw for those suggesting Toovey give yourselves an uppercut, his experience in the day to day running of a multi million dollar sporting business is zip)

Let the board do what they have to do, let the Football team do what they have to do and let the voting members of the FC do what they have to do, attend the AGM, listen to the arguments pro and con and vote accordingly.

swoop link said:
Now, I'm not suggesting Mayer is in the same category, but there must be something that he's done to have the majority of the board against him.

Anyone notice if Max has been sporting a black eye recently.

Utility Player link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=180746.msg227763#msg227763 date=1245220945]
Now, I'm not suggesting Mayer is in the same category, but there must be something that he's done to have the majority of the board against him.

Anyone notice if Max has been sporting a black eye recently.
[/quote]

So Zappia has been named CEO?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8