Maybe the club is in strife

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Have had some worrying news relayed to me from a very reliable source, you could say he has his ear to the bowl

Some very strange rumours floating around the club which have some of the boys concerned. Apparently Des has gone mad, and decided that the club will be better off if there are no people whose surnames contain 5 letters on the payroll. Don't know where Des got the idea from, but we already have Perry and most likely Matai leaving, and Foran remains unsigned while Des investigates his latest theory. Apparently Whare is a very, very nervous young man about his future and my source is being kept very busy cleaning up after Whare has been in the vicinity. Apparently Hodkinson fled the club because so many of the boys were calling him "Hodko" that he got nervous. This news has spread up to the Sunshine Coast, where DCE is quietly confident that the double barreled last name will see him avoid the chop, but we may well see Daly Cherry running out next year just to make sure of it

Quite concerning to hear, maybe all Dessie's power is turning him crazy

all starting to make sense , well picked up kiwi eagle ,now we all know why manly never chased ,FINCH ... CRONK ..... SMITH  ....  ;D

KE, you’re a funny buggar... thank christ for bringing some respectability back to this forum, love your work there! Ay Bro

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2