Max's shout

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
Max or the club should shout souths to win or keep the storm from puting up a big score on the weekend.
Melbourne have came out and told penrith that they will shout them 2 kegs of beer and a few bottles of bourbon if they can beat Manly or keep us from scoring many points and allowing them to take the minor premership.

DUFFMAN link said:
Max or the club should shout souths to win or keep the storm from puting up a big score on the weekend.
Melbourne have came out and told penrith that they will shout them 2 kegs of beer and a few bottles of bourbon if they can beat Manly or keep us from scoring many points and allowing them to take the minor premership.

Do you have a link to that?

I'd like to send a complaint to the NRL about the storm setting a negative example in the press to children by using alcohol as an incentive based performance reward.

I also think it's poor form trying to influence another match, it's not like there not in the box seat playing sunday in anycase.

It should be on the news.com.au or dailytelegraph.com.au websites sometime over the night,
It is on the back page of wednesdays telegraph.

missing_something link said:
[
I'd like to send a complaint to the NRL about the storm setting a negative example in the press to children by using alcohol as an incentive based performance reward.

Good idea

Bugger shouting Souths anything

We should shout a group of Samoans a van and new baseball bats, and leave instructions ...

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Bugger shouting Souths anything

We should shout a group of Samoans a van and new baseball bats, and leave instructions ...

That's Gold K E if we could only get away with it  lol

eagle_predator link said:
The pricks must be getting worried.

Well it's certainly not beyond Souths to stand up and have a decent go at any side.

Just depends on the pre match pep talk.

And if they don't win, hopefully they will dig in and not get beaten by more than about 4 points  ;)

ConcernedSupporter link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=178309.msg195348#msg195348 date=1220422528]
The pricks must be getting worried.

Well it's certainly not beyond Souths to stand up and have a decent go at any side.

Just depends on the pre match pep talk.

And if they don't win, hopefully they will dig in and not get beaten by more than about 4 points  ;)
[/quote]

I for one will be cheering the Rabbitohs on and for every try they score more so for every one they stop them tools from getting. If they are a show i just hope they can go the distance with the tools.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6