Max Krillich gives the refs and Cam a serve

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I personally dont think this will make any difference to the all ready great rivalry that all ready exits between us and the Storm

Example , If you all ready dislike me with a passion then telling you to go and get fcked wont make any difference to what you think of me

We also have 2 competitive and passionate coaches in Des and Martina with the same mentality and that is to win at all costs no matter what any one says .

I think what Max said will work out in our favour as the spotlight in now on the storms suspect tactics on the field

Max speaks his mind and never sugar coats anything - that’s why he was a great captain of our club and country.

When the refs had their crackdown to start last season there was a game where checin (I think) pulled up every fowl play by the storm and penalised them out of the game by half time.
Can got marched 10m as well.

I wish they did every storm game like that.

What a start to the season that was. Every game you'd take bets on how long before Jake got 10 in the bin.

I mean Jake ffs! A true indication the nrl went crazy.

Finally! By far the grubbiest player I have ever seen play the sport... he has been Classed as virtually untouchable from the moment of his 2008 GF suspension. So many things have been swept beneath the carpet for this pr1ck.

And the media just force him down everyone’s throat ad-nauseam. Would love to see Jorge snap him in half.

So true but Slater as well ... maybe Bellyache scares them too, because Vunivalu and Assofa get away with grub plays what others don't ... and remember the 'ínvisible' elbows that Hinchcliffe used to throw with impunity

Max had a great model in Bob Fulton -another inspirational capt of club and country

So true !

Every Manly players benchmark and model is the Incomparable Immortal

Before the Incomparable Immortal there were only amatures playing our game

1974-evading-bob-fulton.jpg

When the refs had their crackdown to start last season there was a game where checin (I think) pulled up every fowl play by the storm and penalised them out of the game by half time.
Can got marched 10m as well.

I wish they did every storm game like that.

Wasn't he dumped after that and abused so much he left the game?

He is right with everything he said, but should have noted the intent of the reporters to stir stuff up before the game. I’d much rather it spoken of after the game. The last thing we need is a fired up Melbourne. Whether people want to acknowledge it or not, this sort of stuff motivates teams and players.

I am expecting a fiery match this weekend. I still think we will win this, I’d just rather not give the Storm any additional motivation.

He is right with everything he said, but should have noted the intent of the reporters to stir stuff up before the game. I’d much rather it spoken of after the game. The last thing we need is a fired up Melbourne. Whether people want to acknowledge it or not, this sort of stuff motivates teams and players.

I am expecting a fiery match this weekend. I still think we will win this, I’d just rather not give the Storm any additional motivation.

Self belief and backing your self up is the biggest winning factor IMO

It is not what we say that counts it is what we do that counts

How many opponents did this out spoken guy fire up ?

The same amount he knocked out .

R-10083973-1529444597-3339.jpeg.jpg

Thats why we called him Super Max! He tells it like it is and to see this relentless bowing to this cretin and change rules and overlook this guys consistent win at all cost tactics are a stain on the game. The NRL are so scared of the Drizzle failing that they continue to turn a blind eye to their obvious cheating tactics. Referees have no balls when it comes to dealing with him, old Hollywood Hartley will deal with him very decisively!! I am waiting for the day when the serial and master niggler gets his comeuppance on the field!!

I think we will win this week... but Storm are winning the premiership.

Last year’s fairytale finish for Grub slater didn’t work out, because the GF wasn’t refereed according to script. They let a game of football break out and believe it or not, the better team won on merit.

That will NOT happen this year. Scum Smith will get his fairytale, and the NRL will go above and beyond to ensure it... even if Annesley has to apologise for some things on Monday that went their way..

I think we will win this week... but Storm are winning the premiership.

Last year’s fairytale finish for Grub slater didn’t work out, because the GF wasn’t refereed according to script. They let a game of football break out and believe it or not, the better team won on merit.

That will NOT happen this year. Scum Smith will get his fairytale, and the NRL will go above and beyond to ensure it... even if Annesley has to apologise for some things on Monday that went their way..

The NRL are already facing one dilemma with the likihood of no one North of the border watching the finals with Cowboys and Broncos out .. .... and I know of at least one they will lose South of the border if it becomes a Cam-a-thon ....

The NRL are already facing one dilemma with the likihood of no one North of the border watching the finals with Cowboys and Broncos out .. .... and I know of at least one they will lose South of the border if it becomes a Cam-a-thon ....
No they won’t, and you know it. I’ll watch every minute of that game hoping that somehow, it all comes undone and they lose. Or Scam gets badly hurt. Or Scam gets shot... or something @:D@:D

The other 25% are full of sht

The other 25% are very obviously Melbourne and Qld fans who think the sun shines out of his arse. You know, dingbats like Corey Parker.

What Thrower said may well have been strategically timed given that we play Melbourne this week. But the reality is that its what most fans have been saying about the grub for years and its only Melbourne and Qld fans, plus those in the media, who think different.

Corey Parker on Fox said that "There's no one that plays in the rules more than Smithy". This one made me fall off my chair laughing.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...8cFdy5Xk0HcSFH3qn6SFikdycjCh1LtaWnryrDY2DDiQo

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10