Max Krillich gives the refs and Cam a serve

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I put up a podcast a cpl weeks back where he got into the grub. I sent a message to him through social media that I was proud that someone that knows what he’s talking about and a Manly great has finally said what we’ve all known for years......He’s a grub. And the refs are scared shiitless of him.
Bill Harrigan had his faults, but I reckon he would’ve sorted Smith out.
Maybe in this day and age, it might be Belinda Sharpe who puts this priick back in his box.

Finally! By far the grubbiest player I have ever seen play the sport... he has been Classed as virtually untouchable from the moment of his 2008 GF suspension. So many things have been swept beneath the carpet for this pr1ck.

And the media just force him down everyone’s throat ad-nauseam. Would love to see Jorge snap him in half.

Last edited:

You just got to love this time of year. Manly vrs Parra, Manly vrs scum/cheats/overpaid d^%kheads, bring it on. Don't care what the score is just stand up and be counted, stand by your brother, don't take a step back, they serve it up to us - you look them in face and laugh back and say "so that's all you got". They throw a punch, have three of your mates give it back to them. Can't wait!

He pulls at necks, twists arms, twists legs, hangs around in the ruck for an obscenely long time, and yet the refs love him. He can even cause passes that are a metre and a half forward in direct eyeline of the ref to suddenly become flat.

If the refs treated the Storm the same way most Sydney clubs are treated, they would be coming about 7th this year. The refs have kept them in so many games, it is borderline criminal.

I'm glad the mighty Max said what he said, but the Boss' response was predictable (Annersly) in that he said.

"They're not scared of Smith. They ref every game the same."

So even though "Two Contract" Cam has been doing what Max has said for years, the Ref's boss just green-lights it to continue.

The myth rolls on.

I don’t know which radio station it is but one has a virtual match between two sides from different eras. I always tune off as it’s always a broncos team vs someone.

Though I would love to hear a game between the 1978 Manly team and the 2007 Storm team.

Can you imagine first scrum with Thrower up against Smith. Pretty sure no calls to the ref from scam or anything by that matter would be said to anyone after that.

Unfortunately no one has even got close to flooring him and unless it happens this year I can’t see it ever happening. He is the Floyd Mayweather of the football field.

It isn't just laying in the tackle. Cam beat the Warriors earlier this year milking a diabolical penalty from the referees. Cam should have been penalised for walking off the mark and not playing the ball. Instead hw 'tripped over' a tackler and the refs gave him a 2 points gimmee and victory.

All the proof anyone needs to show Cam's influence on the Storms is to watch a replay of the grand final game he didn't play in. #40-0

When the refs had their crackdown to start last season there was a game where checin (I think) pulled up every fowl play by the storm and penalised them out of the game by half time.
Can got marched 10m as well.

I wish they did every storm game like that.

Whilst true, this will not serve us well for this game.

I personally dont think this will make any difference to the all ready great rivalry that all ready exits between us and the Storm

Example , If you all ready dislike me with a passion then telling you to go and get fcked wont make any difference to what you think of me

We also have 2 competitive and passionate coaches in Des and Martina with the same mentality and that is to win at all costs no matter what any one says .

I think what Max said will work out in our favour as the spotlight in now on the storms suspect tactics on the field

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8